• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm happy because my main man Obama won Presidency of the US, and it appears things are going heavily in my favor as of late.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, I'm not exactly pleased with the election results, but I do have tomorrow and the next day off from school, so today's basically Friday for me. :D

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm happy that the Election is over, so that way when I watch TV I don't have to see commercial after commercial of political bashing/mud-slinging >__>
Really! THAT. WAS. ANNOYING.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am happy because i just watched a gamegrumps video with the greatest intro ever:

Egoraptor: *burps*

*Playstation 3 Falls over*

octorok74

TETTAC
Today is a good day for me. I'm excelling at Halo 4 and I just got done with my blog on here. All in all, today is going to be good. Oh, and I get to do the intro for my podcast tonight. I'm pretty excited about that.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's McHappy Day today (in Australia) and I am rostered from 12-9. I'm going in at 9am to start helping to collect donations until I start at 12. I think McHappy day is a great day as Ronald McDonald House Charity took great care of one of my cousins and her family in her final few weeks while she was loosing her battle with a brain tumour and they can help others in similar situations with the donations that they receive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom