• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I am happy. I am 26, I have my own property, a boyfriend who I have been with for ten years, I have all the computer games and consoles I could want, I get to watch awesome surgery because that's my job, I have two cats, stupid, stupid cats, I live in a town that has awesome shops, a good large gym, an wicked cinema with DBOX and IMAX, six awesome friends and a holiday in Devon whenever I want. The only downside is my dad is dying, but if you can look on the brighter side of everything else good you have going on, life can be happy no matter what.

Dan

I'm inside my closet, away from spooky Halloween. I even have a small toilet installed in here.

octorok74

TETTAC
Well, today made me particularly happy, but the whole ordeal is a story. I arrived at school and parked in a lot where I walk towards when I talk to the girl I like. I had an exam today and afterwards I checked the classroom next to mine to see if she was there. She wasn't so I walked to my car. But I went out to the lot where I used to park, so I was heading in the complete opposite direction. Instead of walking back through the school I walked around it since it was about 42 degrees out, which is better than the 26 degrees in the morning. That was the highlight of my day. The walk to my car going all the way around the building. And then I went to Gamestop to pick up an XBL subscription for a friend. That also brought me some joy.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm inside my closet, away from spooky Halloween. I even have a small toilet installed in here.

Why would you have a toilet in your closet? o_O
What'd you do, use your clothes as toilet paper? YUCK! :sick:

No toilet is for drinking only....
What? o_O
Like, for the dog!?

Why would you drink out of a toilet? :sick:

I'm so confused. :S

Anyway, I am happy today because my paper is all done. THE THING I'VE BEEN DREADING IS OVER! :D

Dan

I'm happy but I'm sure pancake is happier having Laz just sing to him "just the two of us". ;)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm happy because I survived Paranormal Activity 4 although I did throw my popcorn at the screen near the ending. But hey, it's slightly better than how I reacted to the first two (three was just crap, okay.)

Also I got an extra hour of sleep last night
GO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIMEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom