• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

This has been a semi-monthly occurrence for the last two and a half years, and I'm sick of it. I know it's someone from this dumpster fire of a site constantly harassing me for daring to vent when my fiance dumped me.

This will almost certainly get me in trouble, but everyone who used this sort of language passive aggressively has denied sending these, so talking privately isn't an option.
Someone on ZD did the same kind of thing to me a few years ago. Just block the sender, you can do so by clicking the icon next to the pencil button. Even if you don't know who it is, it prevents the sender from sending another one. I kept doing that and it stopped pretty fast.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Someone on ZD did the same kind of thing to me a few years ago. Just block the sender, you can do so by clicking the icon next to the pencil button. Even if you don't know who it is, it prevents the sender from sending another one. I kept doing that and it stopped pretty fast.
I don't think it works for anons, I've done that and they keep coming.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't think it works for anons, I've done that and they keep coming.
I don't know if it blocks by IP or by account, so if its the latter they could be just making new accounts to continue it. If you keep blocking and never responding to them, maybe they'll eventually get tired of trying if theyre not seeing the result they want. I think thats how it went for me.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
I don't know if it blocks by IP or by account, so if its the latter they could be just making new accounts to continue it. If you keep blocking and never responding to them, maybe they'll eventually get tired of trying if theyre not seeing the result they want. I think thats how it went for me.
I did so for about a year, and they kept on coming.

O Holy Ninja

bang!
Staff member
ZD Champion
The past few weeks have been stressful. At least three times a week we've been doing doctors visits for my mom's heart, and we got news last night that she will officially need a second open heart surgery.

They have no idea why her arteries have clogged up again, and its gotten to the point where stents aren't an option. Since she's such a high risk patient they increased her mortality rate from 5 to 10 percent.

Its screwing with my head big time, however I have to be positive for her.

Spirit

ZD Legend
The past few weeks have been stressful. At least three times a week we've been doing doctors visits for my mom's heart, and we got news last night that she will officially need a second open heart surgery.

They have no idea why her arteries have clogged up again, and its gotten to the point where stents aren't an option. Since she's such a high risk patient they increased her mortality rate from 5 to 10 percent.

Its screwing with my head big time, however I have to be positive for her.

*hugs tight*

Spirit

ZD Legend
Its 2:30am and i've woken up feeling absolutely terrible.

I dont know what's wrong with me but i'm all weak and shaky and warm yet cold and hungry yet not and i feel sick :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Top Bottom