• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I really need to get a PC or a console killer. Not only would it make a lot of things easier for me, but I'd be able to get my hands on VRChat. It looks like a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member 14134

I hate when, upon being asked if I’m going to watch [insert major sporting event here] and replying that I hate sports, people are like “but it’s the super bowl!” So? “But it’s the Olympics!” So? Are they not still sports? Yes, they are. So why, upon hearing that I hate sports, would you think I would still watch a sporting event? Common sense, folks.
So who do you think is gonna get the most medals at the Olympics this year?

D

Deleted member 14134

I have a friend that owes me money. I've tried reaching out to him about it recently and instead of responding he has ignored me and is trying to cut off all communication to me. Has anyone else ever been in a situation like this and have any advice about what I should do?

Ninja

Well well well
I have a friend that owes me money. I've tried reaching out to him about it recently and instead of responding he has ignored me and is trying to cut off all communication to me. Has anyone else ever been in a situation like this and have any advice about what I should do?

You probably aren't going to get your money back at this point. The borrower is slave to the lender. Due to this loan, it definitely seems like your friendship has taken a huge hit and the dynamic has changed. Is your friendship worth more than the amount of money he owes? If so, reach out to them and let them know the loan is forgiven, but only with two stipulations. One, you never loan money to a friend again, and two, once your friend is able to, they need to help someone in need.

If the friendship isn't worth salvaging, just cut your losses and move on. It's not worth it, speaking from experience.

D

Deleted member 14134

You probably aren't going to get your money back at this point. The borrower is slave to the lender. Due to this loan, it definitely seems like your friendship has taken a huge hit and the dynamic has changed. Is your friendship worth more than the amount of money he owes? If so, reach out to them and let them know the loan is forgiven, but only with two stipulations. One, you never loan money to a friend again, and two, once your friend is able to, they need to help someone in need.

If the friendship isn't worth salvaging, just cut your losses and move on. It's not worth it, speaking from experience.
Our friendship has taken a hit recently and I would be lying if I said I wasn't part of the blame. I'm just irked that this person wouldn't hesitate to ask favors from me then throw me under the bus when it was convenient for him and now not even acknowledge something that both him and I know to be true.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

First you shouldn't lend money to your friends it ruins friendships.
If someone doesn't pay back a loan you have to break their legs. You can't be soft on them or else they think they will get away with it again and again.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So I applied for another afternoon job and I got hired and signed the contract today! It's also a postal srvice company (actually it's an american one called Sandd) and instead of delivering mail 5 freaking afternoons a week it's only two. I have to sort the mail on mon/thurs and deliver it at tue/fri. It gives me so much more stability than the other afternoon job. Plus I don't have to walk five freaking afternoons anymore with loads and loads of mail bags. AND NO MORE WORKING 11 HOURS ON A SATURDAY ANYMORE!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom