• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
They had to switch off his life support machine today and he passed away shortly afterward. I really feel for his mother, I can’t begin to imagine how she must feel right now. It sucks that some people are afforded so much opportunity in life, while others aren’t even given the chance to live their life fully and comfortably.
Aww Jims that's so tough to hear! Life can be so unfair :(

Ninja

Well well well
They had to switch off his life support machine today and he passed away shortly afterward. I really feel for his mother, I can’t begin to imagine how she must feel right now. It sucks that some people are afforded so much opportunity in life, while others aren’t even given the chance to live their life fully and comfortably.

**** man. Life can be so cruel at times. The pain is losing a child, from what I'm told is quite possibly the worst pain someone can go through. Before I was born my sister passed away from SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) , and to this today, almost 30 years later my mom still chokes up when talking about her.

If there is anything we can do like donating to funeral costs or any services, please let us know.

Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss, Jimmu. I can't even imagine what that must be like. One of my dad's colleagues just lost a son who was in his early 20s, and its just so unfortunate that in our broken world, parents oftentimes do have to bury their own children. I can't even fathom how heartbreaking that is. I will keep his loved ones in my thoughts. I hope you're holding up ok, too, Jimmu. If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I was listening to Fiction Factory's hit '(Feels like) Heaven' and it turns out the lyrics are:

See how we planned for saddened eyes
And tears to pave the way

and not what I thought it was:

See how we planned for saddened eyes
And tears that pray for rain

Now I can't trust anything anymore. Left and right. Up and down. Right and wrong. I'm lost.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
no thx

ePr580L.png

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Thanks for the condolences guys.

They haven't asked for any help with funeral costs, but have asked that guests make a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation rather than purchasing flowers so I'll be doing that. Here is a link to their website so that you can read up on CF and understand what it is at least https://www.cff.org
There is a link to donate too if anyone is interested in that.

Stormageden747

Zofian General

I just saw this now. I am sorry for your loss dude.

Ninja

Well well well
Thanks for the condolences guys.

They haven't asked for any help with funeral costs, but have asked that guests make a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation rather than purchasing flowers so I'll be doing that. Here is a link to their website so that you can read up on CF and understand what it is at least https://www.cff.org
There is a link to donate too if anyone is interested in that.

$10 donated in honor of your friend. With all of the advances in medical technology, I feel that we are on the cusp of some breakthroughs to make treatments more accessible and easier on the patients.

I sincerely wish the best for your friends family and if there is anything we can do or give, just let us know brother!

Attachments

• 20171228_193202.jpg
    20171228_193202.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 10
I guess I'm thinking a lot about the upcoming New Year's Eve, and how I tend to get really depressed right around then. Nothing in my life leads me to believe that will be any different this year. Not really looking forward to it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
$10 donated in honor of your friend. With all of the advances in medical technology, I feel that we are on the cusp of some breakthroughs to make treatments more accessible and easier on the patients.

I sincerely wish the best for your friends family and if there is anything we can do or give, just let us know brother!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom