• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had 4G wireless internet on this train until the engines actually came on now it is H. I am sure this particular train company deliberately have it so peoples WiFi is poor so we have to pay to use their crappy one. Well I certainly won't be doing that.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I've been trying to get my new mouse cursor working for the past hour now, but for some reason, I can't extract the files to my Cursor folder. This sucks:rno::gno::bno::rshrug::gshrug::bshrug:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
A little earlier I was like "I'll watch this video and then head to bed"
I saw a suggested video and was like "ooh! This suggest video looks interesting!
... that was 2 1/2 hours ago
Happens to me so often. Especially with TV shows or books or something. "One more episode"

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm gonna become a part time reseller. I'm reselling video games. Just bought Dork Solz 3 for Xbox One for $20 USD flat and am reselling for $34. Is scummy, but I'll make a nine dollar profit when all is said and done. very good for me.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Grrrrrr
I think something is up with the water heater in my travel trailer, woke up to water on the floor this morning.

My dad is going to come out Thursday and take a look.

In the meantime, I guess I'll be using the park's showers. yay

On the positive side, I think I did well on the chemistry exam I took earlier, I have a good feeling about it.

Now to get some sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom