• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Holy cow! A fly was flying inside my led lamp and got itself burned. My god what an awful smell!!!! I didn't notice it happen till it started to smell. I was like WTF?! I tried for a while to get that thing out of the glass of my lamp. Geesh, that smell won't leave my nose for a while now....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Holy cow! A fly was flying inside my led lamp and got itself burned. My god what an awful smell!!!! I didn't notice it happen till it started to smell. I was like WTF?! I tried for a while to get that thing out of the glass of my lamp. Geesh, that smell won't leave my nose for a while now....

I have one of those electric fly swatters. The smell when you cook a fly with it is horrible its like burning hair.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well i woke up earlier today to discover my sister has gotten two rabbits and a hutch, one of said rabbits is preggers. Not only that but she got offered a 3 year old brindle ***** earlier today.... goddammit

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Me and flatmate just killed a huge spider, AKA he hoovered it up while I cowered behind him pathetically. Say nothing it looked like one of the scarab beetles from The Mummy movies but with legs everywhere

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Today is 37 Degrees C (98.6 F) and tomorrow will be 39 C (102.2 F). Summer isn't even until December, it's gonna be a scorcher this year :/
if it hits 37 degrees here we are all freaking out, even in the middle of july

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom