• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I been having majora's mask 3ds on my mind lately, maybe I should go and buy it and a Japanese circle pad pro as well?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
That was truly marvelous! XD I would have voted for ya no doubt about it! ;)

Also, what's that song? lol

Dan said:
I can't recall, I think it was @Batman that suggested I use it so maybe he will remember.

"Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye. It's like the go-to "we're about to have sex" song in comedy movies.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
SHARK WEEK
tumblr_lypa6m7fy51qgq3f0.png

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I really, really regret agreeing to this vacation. So far I've been cold, wet, bored, eaten alive by mosquitoes, and more depressed than I've been at home for the last month. There's no decent internet connection, my family is breathing down my neck, its perpetually damp and I cant even take a walk without my hair getting soggy, and I'm constantly reminded of how this trip could have gone. So much for getting me out of my "**** life" mindset this managed to make it worse and now Im stuck in this tiny-ass hellhole town for the rest of the week.

EDIT: wow this angsty pile of **** is my 6000th post **** me I really have no life

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
So, earlier today I was reminded of pretty peculiar situation I was in last summer.

I was at a friend's birthday party back in June last year, and I had brought with me my ukulele that I took up to play on a few times during the evening/night. So anyway, at one point when I was playing my ukulele a girl who was also on the party but who I didn't know came up to me and started talking. She was pretty obviously flirting with me. So we talked for a little while, but I was never exactly into her. And after having talked a bit she asks me in a very curious voice, "So what are you playing?" I thought for two seconds before replying truthfully: "Oh, just some Pokémon song."

She just looks at me with an "Oh..." and then pretty much turns around and leaves right away. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom