• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My professor said that I can hand it my HW at the end of the semester because he doesn't feel like holding all the paperwork.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm so happy because last night I went to a concert featuring two of my favorite bands who I've been a massive fan of for years, and without their music I don't know if I'd be here today, so they're really important to me. The concert was brilliant, and after the show we decided to wait around a bit, and even though there were a lot of people, I managed to meet one member from the first band, and I told him how much they meant to me (something I've wanted to do for years) and he gave me a hug and it basically made my night. Then we moved out to the tour busses, and every member from the other band came out and all four of them signed my CD! (I cried lots after.)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I got Muse's new album today... and I freaking LOVE it! It's really weird and theatrical in its feel, but it's so cool! Standout tracks to me as of thus far are Panic Station and Madness.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm happy because...

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere anytime at all! Down here at the deep blue sea!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm happy because I stood up til 1:20AM texting my friend about a girl I like, and also got to endgame of KH3D with both Sora and Riku. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why am I happy? Well, in my eighth period which is my Acting Theatre class, the students were really being buttheads to our teacher. Like, it was 95% disconnection from the actual class, meaning 95% of the students were either not paying attention or being ridiculously loud. So, I asked my teacher if I could step outside for a minute to cooldown (I was about to blow off and start telling every student off, despite my own flaws). I did, things didn't really calm down BUT. Five minutes before the class ended, my teacher gave us free Dr.Pepper! I really am happy, and I gave her a big hug! :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I feel happy because....uhh.....I dunno. Happiness is the happy button that life is full of happiness.

Don't know what I meant by that...:I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom