• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just had a great conversation with Joy, Vee, mandy, PT, LD74, Thar (sorta, he pops in and pops out like a snake ;p) and other ZDers in SB, so I am happy [noparse]:D[/noparse]
I saw some pictures of a girl I remember from a long ago, she's really pretty and just seeing pictures of her makes me smile.
Hrm...I also did Demongrub Pits jumping puzzle in Guild Wars 2, so I am feeling really happy right now.

Joy

The Sexy One
Just had a generally nice day.
I'd say the highlights were not having class and hanging out with my friends for an hour and the conversation we're having in the sb with all these awesome people.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh my goodness, what made me happy today was in eighth period, my teacher and my friends started talking about the "ermahgerd" meme, then our teacher showed us a bunch of pics of cats...it was hilarious! I appreciate my friends so much and also my teacher! <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I feel really happy right now. I don't even know why. This morning, I felt like hell, but now I feel great. Maybe it's because it's finally the weekend, or because the new Sword Art Online episode comes out tomorrow, or because I have a wonderful little sister here, or because I'm blasting the Sword Art Online OST on my stereo, or maybe it's because of the general hilarity of the shoutbox and the great people in it... I just don't know. I just know that something has made me really happy right now.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am happy, i was staring at my secret crush for the entirety of 5th hour, then i joked around about it in the SB, AND NEXT WEEK IS FALL BREAK FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party::party:

Night Owl

~Momentai
I was given some money for doing work for mom's friend this week. I guess I did a good job staining doors, windows, and trim. And putting up closet storage things.

I have some money to spend on our trip in nov.

Plus I'm looking forward to a bowling tournament tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom