• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I guess I can put this here
ASv0hbs.gif

If anyone who hasn't or isn't playing Sword Art Online Mafia wants to join in and replace Sheik, please contact me :) You'll get a free ecookie :>

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Some fool I am!! I thought my mp3 player I bought years ago was done. I connected it to my laptop AND IT IS STILL WORKING LIKE A CHARM!!! So needless to say I'm kicking off some songs I uploaded years ago and replace them with new cool songs :P This makes my daily walking trips way more fun :P

Dan

Is that all Merc? Come to mine Beauts and we can have PROPER food, tell enchanting tales round an open fire while ambient music of a jolly 1920s pub plays in the background. Later on we can play some pin the tail on David Cameron and joy ride his cars together.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Somebody I'm really close to had a suicide attempt 2 nights ago. She stabbed herself. We had hopes that she would pull through and make it out. After going an entire day and a half without hearing even a word on what's going on, I found out that she died in the hospital this morning.

A massive hug to you and everyone else close to this person. :(

My Dad's been in a bad way for a while now, last year he fell and cracked his skull, then he had a heart attack at the end of the year and had to have several operations to fix his arteries, then he had another one to have a heart monitor out in, then he found out he had a gall stone but they can't operate on it because of his heart medication and he just went to the hospital today and they told him he is probably going to have a seizure pretty soon because of damage to his brain that may have been three even before he cracked his skull and he might die, so I'm feeling like **** today.

I'm really sorry to hear that *hugs*

On a more personal note: hair is FINALLY proper blue again. Been sporting the washed out/grown out roots look for far too long while waiting for my dye to arrive in the mail. Just in time for constitutional day tomorrow :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom