• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Still a little frustrated with how ZD is performing for me. If I go anywhere else and connect too the internet ZD works just fine for me. But here at my house it went 2 and a half weeks saying "page unavailable", and since then its been hit or miss. I havent been able too even get the site too work for me long enough to make a post.....until last night that is. I need too figure something out cuz it is obviously on my end, cuz I have asked a lot of people, and they all say its working just fine for them.

Other than that, I'm just happy that we finally have some warm weather. I can finally get some things done outside, just in time before the outside of my house looks like some hillbilly rednecks live here. I got a start by trading my busted ass Ford Ranger for new gravel for my driveway that would tear up anyones car that stopped by. Grass is almost caught up with. However I am sad too say that I'm pretty sure that my Weeping Willow tree is dead. I planted that tree when I was 13, it was a twig back then and Massive now. And really hate that it is dead. Late frost is a real dick move from mother nature.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Man, next week is gonna be hectic as hell for me. I have an in-class exam, a take-home essay, and I have to record so much (Mega Man X, Besiege, regular WiFi battles, BVGC, OU Monotype, etc...).

Dan

It shouldn't be up to me to make all the effort with people. Sometimes they should make the first move and try harder.

hey that's my life!

Alright fine, I'll make the first move. Although I wanted to be the dog. JUST SO KNOW! *Rolls dice*

81oC5pYhh2L._SL1500_.jpg

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So I finally, after like two or three months of thinking about it, just told my mom that I want a chest binder and now I've created this extremely awkward atmosphere because she didn't really understand.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I always feel like things would go easier if i didn't doubt myself quite so much, but me being me it's like pushing a boulder up the hill only thing i can see is said boulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom