• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
**** everything. Just another one of those days where I can't do anything right. Sucked at league and smash because so much on my mind. Depressed. And seriously considering not going to ocean city with the gf and a couple of friends because I'm worried I'm going to get too angry at one of my teammates. Because one of my friends on LOL is traveling like, half way across the country for this trip to see MY gf. And I know they're going to be flirty because she's that kind of person and I know he really likes her. And I don't think anything will happen between them because she's very good at controlling herself normally but given her past, and not really knowing this guy except through league..... I'm just worried and angry and **** everything right now

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
This is my 2,000th post on ZD. I have shared 2,000 opinions/questions/thoughts/discussions/debates with you guys and I've enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. I have learned a lot in my time here and have made a lot of wonderful friends.

It's funny because about an hour ago I was looking at my post history on ZD from the old days and it's really astounding how much I've changed and grown. In the span of 3 years I went from a hilariously amateurish debater with some really goofy ideas and a childish presentation to a slightly less hilarious amateurish debater with even more goofy ideas, but hopefully ones that are better thought out and argued and with quite a bit better presentation.

Anyway, I guess I'm primarily known on this forum for my controversial opinions and willingness to debate, and doing so on this forum has taught me a lot and in its own way made me a better person. I appreciate my dissenters for always keeping me on my toes and challenging me to back up what I'm saying.

I'm mostly glad for the friends. You tolerate me in all my weirdness and still respect me. You know who you are, and I thank you.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
tumblr_m6k13xZyoP1qfv0sro1_500.gif
"They sure are immature for their age." Indeed. It is quite amusing to be honest.
You're Fired!.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom