• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Why is it that whenever you drop something beside your seat, it always, without exception, rolls under where you're sitting so that it's hard to retrieve?

If I'm sitting at a table and drop a fork, it won't be beside the my chair. It'll be under the table and require effort to retrieve. If I'm sitting in chair and I drop my phone, it'll be smack in the middle under my chair, not beside my chair where I'd expect it to be.

Today turned out to be okay at work. I spent four hours breaking down the truckload, taking out the trash (etc.), and conditioning various produce for the green rack. Very minimal contact with customers, thankfully. Offered to stay over, because someone decided to call in, but things went so well that I didn't even have to. Altogether a pretty swell day.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I finally managed to watch a bit of this year's Mardi Gras parade coverage and there was a segment on these things being installed to help with the celebrations:

I think they're a pretty cool idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Top Bottom