• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Daylight Savings Time is really throwing me off because I usually keep track of how late it is by how dark it is outside and now that's off by one hour D:
I hate daylight savings just because of that! To top it off, our school put spring break over daylight savings. I think it is a conspiracy...
"When should we make spring break? Oh! I know! Lets put break over daylight savings so they will have one less hour of it! Genius!" -School Administration

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Nothing can give me sustained pleasure. At most I might grin for a few seconds but it never lasts long. I just want to quietly slip out of existence but death terrifies me.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I cant accept a compliment. When people tell me I'm attractive or "Every girl in school thinks you're hot" Im just so sure it's not true idk how to react. I've convinced myself I'm so unlikable and ugly so I assume everyone hates me. And I always think people are lying.
Late night thoughts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)

Top Bottom