• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things I Want in or Think About SS

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I want little details, like making steps in ground or sand or snow. Also, when Link goes into the water, he'll get wet, meaning that his clothes will get dark, just like TP. I liked that, it was a little detail they put, that had no obvious purpose, but they put it anyway. Also, I want a good game, with light-hearted comedy, and seriousness like TP, which this game looks like it. The light-hearted comedy, plus TP's seriousness, put it in a blender, and it tastes pretty good.

benjibibbles

Disastrous Waffle Person
OOOOO! I KNOW! How about, when you've finished the game you can play a "Boss Battle" mode in which you fight every boss/miniboss in succession with a healing room in between. It could have an online leaderboard and you compete for the best time.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Good idea benjibbles, kinda like a Take em all on it seems. I'm hoping that too. It'll add replay value if we could fight numerous enemies and bosses all over again! Fun!

Hmm, i want a lot of downloadable content, if i havent said this before.
Downloadable sidequests, maybe items, possible even dungeons, i want achievements, thatd be awesome.
Maybe if you get so many achievements, you can use points to buy new stuff from a SKyward Sword channel?

As ive said before, id like customizable heroes, (to play a second quest with, Link MUST be played with in the first one) You can upload and download heroes from the SS Channel.

Also, i dont know about this, but customizable dungeons would be cool. Downloadable dungeons are a MUST.

If they had downloadable dungeons and sidequests, id play this game forever, as long as they kept them coming. This would GREATLY increase the replay value. Also, some unlockable dungeons as well, to increase the replay value for those without internet.

Since there is internet, online scores, stats and such should be used. Maybe how many of each enemy was killed, stuff like that.

Also, online connectivity would be cool. Not nessecarily co-op, but a 4 player free for all would be awesome! Fighting other links would be cool, especially since with motion plus, itd be more realistic. Naturally, the game host would have a lot of options, most imortantly which items a player can and cant use.

Z

zbygy9

I too want difficulty settings. I want bosses to beat the hell out of me and puzzles to make me actually scratch my head. Extra bosses and optional items would be nice too. If there isn't difficulty settings, maybe the sidequests could offer a bit more challenge, like the prankster comets, green stars and extra challenges did in Mario Galaxy 2. Perhaps a mean boss could appear just before getting a piece of heart - something like that.

Bigger cities and a more complex, detailed over world. Twilight princess touched on this, but it could go so much further than it has, especially compared to other RPG's. Give us cities, towns, and environments with contrasting variation and scale that pushes the limits of what has been seen in RPG's and adventure games. Something on scale with what has been seen in WoW or Assassin's Creed would be amazing (not saying it needs to be like those games at all). And though I wouldn't consider Zelda games to be linear, instead of the "go here, then go there story" perhaps you could have the ability to play parts of the game in a nonlinear sequence. Like mass effect and mass effect 2 kind of (except better, because this is Zelda!).

what would be cool, is if in hyrule the graphics would be like Tps, all dark and such, (hearing that the land is filed with war would fit it perfectly) but in skyloft it would be the happy graphics, since its not filled with war... or certain dark areas, like maybe there will be war zones or something...

I was thinking different art styles for different locations.

I dont think the art style should completely change, but instead of that, the color pallet could change, along with the possibly of different brushstroke types.

I cant wait to see the special effects of SS, because of the brush stroke effect, im hoping they use different strokes to make cooler effects.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yes, the art-style looks so beautiful! And, it looks more complicated than TP's graphics. The Wii can probably process better looking visuals that TP because of the not-complicated realistic look. I find it amazing how the farther you go, it gets less detailed, like a painting. Besides, the Legend of Zelda is like a painting, or more a fantasy.

You know what I want? Six words. An- epic- fight- against- Dark- Link! :)
Who doesn't want to fight him, especially with 1:1 swordplay!? >=D

AaronX

One who sits
I think, with the tripping thing, there should be a on/off setting on the screen that comes up when you press start, since people are obviously gonna disagree on this.

I want some type of instrument like the Ocarina of Time. But it shouldn't just be sort of a cool little sidequest kinda thing like the Spirit Flute, it should be a fairly big part of the game.

I also want some sort of thing to do when you're done with the game. I dunno about creating your own character, but maybe a second quest or some type of thing you can just do over and over and not get sick of.. But I don't want it to be tedious like the poe souls.

They can do whatever they want with graphics, I really don't care all that much.

I think, with the tripping thing, there should be a on/off setting on the screen that comes up when you press start, since people are obviously gonna disagree on this.

I want some type of instrument like the Ocarina of Time. But it shouldn't just be sort of a cool little sidequest kinda thing like the Spirit Flute, it should be a fairly big part of the game.

I also want some sort of thing to do when you're done with the game. I dunno about creating your own character, but maybe a second quest or some type of thing you can just do over and over and not get sick of.. But I don't want it to be tedious like the poe souls.

They can do whatever they want with graphics, I really don't care all that much.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I kind of lol'd at the tripping suggestion. I can imagine Link is running away from some Bokoblins while trying to drink milk, and he trips. THAT would be annoying. >_<'

I know it would be annoying, thats the point. Then again, its only while doing to sprint, not when youre normally running without the super fast sprint thing.

Also, i want songs that arent that known reused.

Especially the Temple of Droplets theme from Minsh Cap, and the Sanctuary theme from A Link to the Past.

You can listen to theme here: http://www.zreomusic.com/listen

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Never played MC, so I haven't heard the music, so I guess I should stay out of it but, you know, forums.
I don't really have a list of what I want, just general improvements to previous parts of games. In depth side quests, upgradable equipment, and even totally random stuff you can do that serves no purpose at all!

Never played MC, so I haven't heard the music, so I guess I should stay out of it but, you know, forums.
I don't really have a list of what I want, just general improvements to previous parts of games. In depth side quests, upgradable equipment, and even totally random stuff you can do that serves no purpose at all!

Ohhhh!

Lets make a list of what we want thats random!

Heres mine so far:

An ability to both be attacked by cuccos, and be able to control them. (For unlimited time)
Like, a BUNCH of easter eggs, (at least 50), that are cleverly hidden, and very hard to find.

uhhh

References to past games, for sure.

thats all i can think of

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom