• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask "THEY" Sidequest

Status
Not open for further replies.
in majoras mask for the THEY sidequest when your out shooting them can you use the song of double time to make the sun rise faster and get the quest done with easier???

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
No. It will only make "Them" take the cows sooner. You have to fight them all off in order for the quest to be completed. If you use the song of double time, the game will procced to the dawn of the second day, meaning you can't complete the quest. In other words, it would force you to fail.

Big Octo

=^)
^That's right.

But what I recommend doing is using the bunny hood and not Epona. Your arrows will be more accurate and you have more control over your speed.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Also, using the Inverted Song of Time makes the ghosts go slower. I've tried. ^^

But yeah, Big Octo and Azure already said everything else...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Just stand near the lone crate where you first meet Romani, and you can get a shot on all of Them without having to run around, including the one who appears behind the house.

And watch the map (be sure to buy one from Tingle) to keep track of Them so none sneak up on your blind side while you're dealing with other ones.

Norisom

Hero of Something...
If you slow down time then they will also slow down but not will be longer. If you speed up time they will be quicker but the night will end sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom