• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild There will be NO female Link

ok. hugs, caring about a person's safety, and attempted handholding = relationship confirmed. Therefore, we can assume that WW Link's relationship with his grandma and with The King Of Red Lions are also romantic, as is Twilight Princess Link in regards to Ralis and Colin.
Farewell-Hyrule-King.png

Ah, young, undeniable love. Does the heart good, yknow?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ok. hugs, caring about a person's safety, and attempted handholding = relationship confirmed. Therefore, we can assume that WW Link's relationship with his grandma and with The King Of Red Lions are also romantic, as is Twilight Princess Link in regards to Ralis and Colin.
Farewell-Hyrule-King.png

Funny enough i'd say link did grow to care for the King after all he's been his constant companion nearly all game long has given him directions and aid when stuck and more importantly Link lacks a father figure in WW, chances are he sees the king as a father.

I'd say Link has admiration for Tetra because she is a successful pirate at a young age and link is literally a child with no knowledge of the sea.

You seem to mixing romantic feelings for platonic.

Funny enough i'd say link did grow to care for the King after all he's been his constant companion nearly all game long has given him directions and aid when stuck and more importantly Link lacks a father figure in WW, chances are he sees the king as a father.

I'd say Link has admiration for Tetra because she is a successful pirate at a young age and link is literally a child with no knowledge of the sea.

You seem to mixing romantic feelings for platonic.

my post was a satirical mockery of The Hero Of Legend's post, 2 posts above mine, which takes considerable liberties in what are considered displays of romantic affection.

Farewell-Hyrule-King.png

simple hugging =/= cuddling in one another's arms

Link isn't trying to grab Daphnes as a sign of love (well, relationship love), he's trying to grab him because he doesn't want him to drown with the rest of Hyrule, which clearly happened afterwards considering the King of Red Lion's eyes go blank afterwards. Attempted handholding out of love and feelings is different than "Take my hand so I can pull you with us!"

The music playing in the background, the happy atmosphere, and Link and Tetra smiling isn't a huge giveaway, and neither is the blushing for that matter, so I can definitely see why you'd disagree with my points on WW/PH.

But.. What other liberties am I taking? Am I taking a liberty by showing images of Link with hearts above his head after Zelda kissed him? Yeah, that really can't mean love, what was I thinking? What about the picture of a Link and Zelda cuddling in each other's arms? Who cares if there's undeniable proof that Link had a child in OoT, it was never shown ingame so it must be false, right? Even though ST Link clearly blushes when Zelda hugs him, and they have a super long hand holding session at the end (where Link actually squeezes her hand during it) it really doesn't prove anything, right? There's a difference between liberties and hints that point at something a little more, which is exactly what Aonuma and Miyamoto were making during their interviews.

Last edited:
simple hugging =/= cuddling in one another's arms

Link isn't trying to grab Daphnes as a sign of love (well, relationship love), he's trying to grab him because he doesn't want him to drown with the rest of Hyrule, which clearly happened afterwards considering the King of Red Lion's eyes go blank afterwards. Attempted handholding out of love and feelings is different than "Take my hand so I can pull you with us!"

The music playing in the background, the happy atmosphere, and Link and Tetra smiling isn't a huge giveaway, and neither is the blushing for that matter, so I can definitely see why you'd disagree with my points on WW/PH.

But.. What other liberties am I taking? Am I taking a liberty by showing images of Link with hearts above his head after Zelda kissed him? Yeah, that really can't mean love, what was I thinking? What about the picture of a Link and Zelda cuddling in each other's arms? Who cares if there's undeniable proof that Link had a child in OoT, it was never shown ingame so it must be false, right? Even though ST Link clearly blushes when Zelda hugs him, and they have a super long hand holding session at the end (where Link actually squeezes her hand during it) it really doesn't prove anything, right? There's a difference between liberties and hints that point at something a little more, which is exactly what Aonuma and Miyamoto were making during their interviews.
my post was a satirical mockery of The Hero Of Legend's post, 2 posts above mine, which takes considerable liberties in what are considered displays of romantic affection.

I think that post you quoted was sarcastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom