• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

There Are Too Many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
There are too many Toon Link n00bs

There are too many MM fans

There are too many newbies to have yet played the old school

There are too many TP ***s

There are not enough Zelda games :P

Master

Upcoming
actually , you are very wrong on that one . There alot of people who still appreciate the classics . I for one love the old school games . So research before you start saying stuff,,,,,

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
There are too many Toon Link n00bs

There are too many MM fans

There are too many newbies to have yet played the old school

There are too many TP ***s

There are not enough Zelda games :P

I fail to see how liking 2 incredible games is a detrimental thing... list some reasons for your arguements please and I will glad to discuss any of these topics with you

D

Dimitri_Dodongo

actually , you are very wrong on that one . There alot of people who still appreciate the classics . I for one love the old school games . So research before you start saying stuff,,,,,

I concur my good sir!
Many members here (myself included) enjoy the classic LoZ games. Otherwise, nice generalizations there. >.<

Beeker

Wild Card
Are there any problems with liking these games? I think not. TP is my favourite game, but that doesn't mean I don't respect or choose to play the older games.People have their own reasons to enjoy the various games in the Zelda series, from the classic 2D games to the newer 3D games.

These may just be generalizations, but they are generalizations that I don't really like.:hmm:

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I don't see what so wrong about those, Zelda fans doesn't have to like only the old school Zelda's. If you really hate those games so much, you're not a real Zelda fan, you only like the few classics and that's all. Another thing, this is really not mature to talk like that and attack people who disagree with you.
I love toon Link and TP is my favorite game. That isn't a problem, some likes Halo, some like Zelda, some like them both, I respect them all.
If you hate so much people who likes TP and Toon Link and MM just don't be a member here, cause most people here don't like being called noobs or ***s.

O

OrlovYan

I dunno, the troll have some sense in his post, zelda fanbase is one of the worst.
anyway, simply dont feed the troll, and let the admins lock it :P

Austin

Austin
I don't really see a point in this thread either, and it is unnecessarily abrasive in places.

(Thread Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom