• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Theorys on And Why The Pale Figure in The Skyward Sword Trailer Can't be Vaati.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
Well now we know he is not Vaati so never mind. XD

Attachments

• 150px-SSNewCharacter.jpg
    150px-SSNewCharacter.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Hyrule Spirit Tracks.jpg
    Hyrule Spirit Tracks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Hyrule The Minish Cap.jpg
    Hyrule The Minish Cap.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 250px-Vaati.jpg
    250px-Vaati.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Ganon0075

No it's not rude but it was put in there to make more sense of the Vaati and the guy from the trailer.
But thanks for your opinion! :)

But the part with King Gustaf is 100% true it is what he said in the game.

Ganon0075

Well even though i don't think it is as much as i hate to say it Nintendo could make it him although i would not agree with them.

it is quite possible that tmc does in fact take place before oot, unlikely, but here's my theory:

hyrule was around for many ages before ocarina of time,
the original king was called harkinian, or so far as we know.
gustaf was king after him.
gustaf was the king from ocarina of time, or some other game before oot but after loz
the years between gustaf's death and the minish cap are fewer than that of the ages between the minish cap and alttp.
there are many generations between each zelda game.
therefore, the game tmc may have taken place before oot, and potentially before skyward sword.

now, that i have that established,

vaati put on the mage's cap and cursed ezlo many ages before tmc, which, let's just say is before oot, (theoretical)
he was searching many, many years for the light force, which is not the triforce of wisdom, because the MINISH gifted that to the hylians.
he did not find it until tmc.
in those years of searching, he found hyrule, and started searching there, because the minish existed in other lands, because they ARE the ones who put rupees in grass, and that has happened in termina, and pretty much every loz game to date.
therefore, the minish have been to many other lands.
vaati found out about the light force and went searching, and now, he finds hyrule.
link seals him away, and now we're at the end of tmc.
he was searching for many, many years and generations before finding it, only to be defeated by tmc and fs link.

thus, one of the lands he found was the land below skyloft, which is supposedly hyrule. this takes place just a few generations before tmc.

Djinn

and Tonic
The Ganon in Four Swords Adventures is the other Ganon's incarnation.

The proof Zelda her self calls him Ancient Demon Reborn.

The Ancient Demon is the old Ganon also called the Demon King.

Since Hyrule was flooded after The Wind Waker only Tetra & Link would know about Ganon

So Tetra kept the knowledge of Ganon within the Royal Family.

This explains why Zelda in Four Swords Adventures calls Ganon Ancient Demon Reborn because he is like the old Ganon not only in name but also looks like him.

Actually the Ancient Demon Reborn quote comes from the Pyramid in the Desert of Doubt in FSA where Ganondorf claimed the trident. In the inscription underneath the resting place of the trident says
We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness
This leads Zelda to later call him the same ancient demon reborn in FSA.
"King of Darkness, ancient demon reborn. The wielder of the trident!!" — Princess Zelda
Even a few of the defeated knights of Hyrule mention that they were defeated by a for wielding a "mighty weapon."
The pyramid the trident is found in was built by the ancient Zuna and was not said to have any association with any Ganondorf or the dark world.
"Oh, visitors to this village are truly rare, you know? We of the Zuna tribe live in this village. We may not look it now, but we are descended from the wise pyramid builders!" — Zuna

Also they could not kill him because like the one he is incarnated from, he can only be killed by the Master Sword which Link in Four Swords Adventures does not have because it is stuck in Ganondorf's head under the ocean.

I do not think this is completely true either as the Silver arrow is what is always said to be needed to kill Ganon. The Great fairy in ALTTP and the old man in LoZ mention this. In both games Ganon cannot be defeated by the master sword alone.

This indicates that Hyrule has, at that point, existed as a kingdom for many ages.

This is completely different in Ocarina of Time, where Hyrule has only existed as a kingdom for roughly a decade at the opening of the story as a result of the bloody Hyrulean Civil War that left the Hero of Time an orphan.

I also do not think this is correct. Rauru states the Temple of time sitting in Castle Town was erected ages ago by the sages.
"I am Rauru, one of the ancient Sages... Ages ago, we ancient Sages built the Temple of Time to protect the entrance to the Sacred Realm...

While Impa in OoT states that the Sheikah have served the royal family for generations, that would imply the royal family has existed as the ruling body og Hyrule for far longer than a decade.
"We Sheikah have served the royalty of Hyrule from generation to generation as attendants." — Impa

However Vaati can exist without the minish cap, the cap overloaded and destroyed itself at the end of MC. But Vaati reappeared later in the timeline sequel FSA as a wind sorcerer. He never appeared to have the cap at that point in time or required it's power. He had already absorbed the light force and transformed into the eye demon and no longer required the cap.

Although I also do not believe the new guy is Vaati, I do not see enough similarities to connect the two. And this would not be the first time Nintendo has made a very similar looking character in a sequel.

There is already Tingle and Purlo
Tingle.png
261px-Purlo.png

Rauru and Auru
Rauru.gif
Auru.png

The Kili Hannah, and Misha to Din Nayru and Farore
Kili_Hannah_Misha2.jpg
Din-Nayru-et-Farore.jpg

Ganon0075

Goldenblade:
Never heard of Harkinian.
I don't understand a word your saying.
Your contadiciting yourself with Gustaf.
The Light Force is most likely the Triforce of Wisdom for one reason just because the Minish had it dosent mean that someone could not have givin it to them as in the game they created the sword not the Light Force as the Light Force was a gift to man but it did not say the Minish made it.
Thanks for the opinion though! :)

Djiin:
Well i think it really does not matter as everyone in the games sems to contradict what others in the same game or other games say.
They even contradict what the people that made the games say.
So i really don't think it matters.
Thanks for the reply though! :)

Djiin:
1. Ahh yes the Triedent... Well to me i think the trident was made by the Dark Interlophers because the Zuna are beileved to be decended from them as well as the Dark Mirror and it's simmilarites to the Mirror of Twilight.

2. Remeber that in every battle with Ganon besides in FSA and the Oracle games you need the use of the Light arrows witch in FSA were also not around thus Ganon was just sealed.
Also the Master Sword did indeed kill Ganondorf in TWW and TP so i think that in some cases the Master Sword can be fatel to Ganon.
Most likely if he has been sealed away for a long time which could actually weaken Ganon enough to the point that he can be killed with the Master Sword but whatever.

3. Hyrule was not a Kingdom up until Ocarina of Time i did not say that the Hylien royal family did not pre date that i just said that The King of Hyrule can not rule only a part of Hyrule he would rule over all of Hyrule other wise it would not make sence that he is called the king of enire continite if he only rules a small part of it.

4. Also did not say anything about the sheikahs as that gos with my last anwser.

5. The Temple of Time was created before the Civil War to protect the Triforce but The Dark Interlophers found out and tried to invaid it.

6. Yes but if you rember he needed it to become human sized after he took on the form of Vaati reborn and was defeated he lost his human form as it was destroyed meaning he can not become human again.
Meaning he can not take human form if he is in Skyward sword though i doubt that he is.

Anyways good points.

I have a question.
How do i add pictures to my post? because i have tried and it aint friken working! :(
Please help and thanks! :)

Oh also what are the hearts for?
And how do you get more?
I assume it's by how many points you have.
But i am not sure.
Can someone please tell me?
Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I think the pale figure is a dark interloper. First off, look at the way he dissapears. ZANT ALERT! It looks just like Zant's way of dissapearing. Also, they wouldn't just stop with Twilight Princess. I mean, when people love a game, its common sense to branch off of that game with a relating game, right!? Also, his dark eyes and strange clothing have also been seen on some of the Twili (Example: Zant and Midna). A war is mentioned also, just like it was shown in the Twilight Princess flashback. The pale figure and Vaati have almost no similairities. This points to the conclusion that he is not Vaati!!!!!!

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
I highly doubt it's Ganon mabe Ganondorf but not Ganon. Plus Ganondorf would come from the desert and I dont think he was born yet if we first seem him in OoT. BOOM!!!

Ganon0075

Okay?
I have no friken clue what your talking about! :(

Also is it me or does Ganon's Sprite in A Link to The Past look like a giant blue version of Link's bunny form?
Look at it closley.... Looks like a giant blue bunny on steroids! HAHAHA!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Pretty much right on everything, and what's creepy is this is exactly what I think :O (Even though I hate the "timeline" discussions, I have an idea in my head by just glancing at the facts in the games and making a logical conclusion in my head that took all of maybe 5 minutes.)

Except I take out the Oracle games, as I can't see how they'd fit on there. I just consider them side-games. (Yes, Ganon is in the combined thing, but I think that was just for the fans.)

Okay?
I have no friken clue what your talking about! :(

Also is it me or does Ganon's Sprite in A Link to The Past look like a giant blue version of Link's bunny form?
Look at it closley.... Looks like a giant blue bunny on steroids! HAHAHA!

Wow. It kinda does. That's...creepy.

I highly doubt it's Ganon mabe Ganondorf but not Ganon. Plus Ganondorf would come from the desert and I dont think he was born yet if we first seem him in OoT. BOOM!!!

Love that quote from The Untouchables in your signature. (FREAKIN' PURPLE LINK!)

Ganon0075

JuicieJ:

Yeah i also believe that the Oracle games were just for fun more then cannon or just remakes of the old Zelda games as they were intended to be.
Or both.

HE DOES HE DOES BUNNYYYYY! (HUGS GANON TO DEATH!) HAHAHA! :)

Actually i think that the Oracle games can be put in there.
I go by the Manga even though it is not cannon it still makes it easier to place them...i think.....Whatever.
Okay?

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
JuicieJ:

Yeah i also believe that the Oracle games were just for fun more then cannon or just remakes of the old Zelda games as they were intended to be.
Or both.

HE DOES HE DOES BUNNYYYYY! (HUGS GANON TO DEATH!) HAHAHA! :)

Actually i think that the Oracle games can be put in there.
I go by the Manga even though it is not cannon it still makes it easier to place them...i think.....Whatever.

I used to consider the Four Sword series (that includes The Minish Cap) side games, but then I learned about the "dark tribe" reference in FSA. Whoops. Guess they aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom