• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Theory on How the Zoras from Oot Came to Be in MM

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum,
After link becomes an adult in Oot, the Zora's domain was permanently frozen over. Maybe the living Zora's had to move to the great bay after that?

Tell me what you think.

:zora: Don't forget to comment! :P :zora:

Hmm, thats a good idea, but it probobly wouldnt be the real reason.

1. Ruto (or Sheik, cant remember) said that Zoras Domain would eventually thaw.

2. How would the Zoras know where Termina is? If they did know, i doubt the kokiri would let them wander through the forest, plus it would be awkward for the Terminians to see a totally new race walk out of the Clock Tower.

3. It was frozen in the AT, and MM was in the CT.

Nah, i think that the Zoras were already there, i mean arent Termina and Hyrule parallel dimensions? And this might be a little of topic, but wouldnt the Gorons have to come from Hyrule too? They only have a reason to stay in Hyrule, because of their obsession with Dodongo's Cavern rocks.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
Firstly, It was an accident that Link even ended up in Termina. So I HIGHLY doubt the same Zoras ended up in Termina.

Secondly, if their were replicas of the same people in MM from OoT, then obviously their were replicas of Gorons, Zoras, and even monsters.

Thirdly, I am only assuming this but, Zoras Domain froze over until after Ganons defeat, which then healed Hyrule all together.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Should any of us believe in a split timeline theory, this game comes on the Child timeline. Here, Zora's Domain was never frozen over. Zoras from OoT are still in Hyrule here.
Termina is also an alternate dimension, and everyone in Hyrule has a double there (save for the Kokiri), but not everyone in Termina had a double in Hyrule. Raises the question what happened to Link's double? Off topic!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom