• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Theory of the Phantom Eyes.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey guys!!!!!!!!romani64 here!!!and ever since i beat phantom hourglass, i have been wondering something...why are there phantom eyes (the annoying beeping things) in spirit tracks as well???bellum was not in spirit tracks, not even close. so why are his eyes there?(in PH, someone said the phantom eyes where also bellums eyes.)
the phantom eyes in ST and PH seem do do the same things in each game, making reguler phantoms run to the spot, and teleport phantoms teleport to where they are.but because PH came first, (or so everyones timeline lead me to believe) dont you find it strange that they act the same, even though bellum was already defeated in STs time????
so why???is it diffrent in ST???
ok...so...1,2,3...MAKE THEORIES!!!!!:) :zelda:

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
because the phantom eyes where spesificaly made for bellum.
to watch for people who intruded in the temple.
well.......whos eyes are they in ST is the question.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
My thought is that Malladus is the reincarnation of Bellum. I mean, he did have a lot of trouble finding his own body and such, and so did Bellum, sort of.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My thought is that Malladus is the reincarnation of Bellum. I mean, he did have a lot of trouble finding his own body and such, and so did Bellum, sort of.
yea thats actually sorta true!!!!!bellum got his body from life force and the sand of hours, and someone said somewhere that it took bellum a while to do that!!!!

T

thetylerholt

My personal thoughts were that the Temple of the Ocean King (in a parallel universe) and the Tower of Spirits (in Hyrule) were parallels of each other. The Phantoms in the TotOK were there because of the curse, while in the ToS they were guardians. This being said, the Phantom Eyes are just the eyes of the phantoms and have nothing to do with Bellum.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The Phantom eyes were serving as medieval security cameras for Bellum. Could it be possible that whoever is the "big evil guy" can harness the power of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom