• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kirino decided to go for a stroll through the night. He inhaled the warm summer air and when he looked to his left he thought he saw a figure watching him, but if they were, they ran away too fast for him to see who it was. He sighed, and continued along before he a saw a flying pumpkin a little ways in front of him. He said, "How odd...a flying pumpkin."
The pumpkin turned around revealing an extraordinarily wide butt. He was about to burst into laughter when all of a sudden, the pumpkin unleashed a devastating blue laser out of it's ass. The laser ripped through kirino and when the pumpkin flew away, all that was left of its victim was blood splatter on the ground. Deku Shroom came along and found the blood splatter. He thought nothing of it until he found the half heart pendant next to it on the ground. The blood was his lover's. Deku Shroom cried as he pulled a knife from nowhere and said, "For you my love," as he slit his stomach open.

A small gang snuck around through the night, looking for someone who was shadowy in name. That's when they came across their target, Batman. Quickly and efficiently they tied him up before he knew what was happening. One of the figures cackled at him, "Looking of end friend," before pulling out a gun and shooting him through the head.

Heroine of Time and Kiddragon sat atop a building looking at the action going on below. Both were quiet and subdued in their actions, shuffling here and there. Slowly Kiddragon stepped up to the ledge and said, "It's the only way" before stepping off. He hit the ground with a loud splat. Heroine of Time would have argued with him, but she had to agree, there was no other choice. She too stepped up and off the ledge, her body hitting right next to Kiddragon's with the same sickening sound.

Kirino was a Town Lover
Deku Shroom was a Town Lover
Batman was a Town Allied Survivor

Kiddragon was the Mafia Godfather
Heroine of Time was the Mafia Strongman Junkie

Day 6 begins!

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Linkdude74
Frozen Chosen
Doc
[Dekunut]2
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
A Link in Time

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop
SavageWizrobe, Quack Doctor
Ari, Compulsive Daredevil
Dek:unu:t, Drunk Jack-of-all-Trades
Raindrop14, The Russian
David, an Actor

justac00lguy, The Godmodder
Kirino, a Town Lover
Deku Shroom, a Town Lover
Batman, a Town Allied Survivor

Kiddragon, the Mafia Godfather
Heroine of Time, the Mafia Strongman Junkie

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends on Tuesday, June 16th at 9:00pm EST.

Last edited:
R

Razzbarey

Lynching in-actives isn't a good thing, we should just replace them.
Now that you bring that idea up, with this game, its not 100% impossible that isn't his role and still be a jester too.

If that is true, I would take my bet JC is Mafia too. But if he turns up Town, we know not to listen to Mellow again at all.

VOTE: Justac00lguy
So I'm thinking that some mafia might be inactived because it seemed like he was trying to protect them. But also he may have just been trying to save heroine of times spot.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Remember when I ghost machine said someone was half correct on a fos of Kidd and Razzbarey? I think we found our half right. Kidd was bad. That doesn't clear Razzbarey of being a stripper but no evidence to support that she is.

I decided to investigate Sadia last night but as expected I got a glitter result. Thanks JC. But while our flying pumpkinis doing his work, I say we lynch known stripers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom