• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I am getting very curious to see what this glittery thing is. If DN flips Town now I don't really know what to believe, since I don't see why out Glitter Police would be lying to us about his role... Unless of course DN somehow turns out to posses a very crucial and important Town Power Role... :\

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"The party don't start 'till I walk in!" shouted Justac00lguy as he removed his shirt and threw glitter in the air. Everyone was mildly annoyed that they now all had glitter in their hair. They would be glittering for days! How could he do this to them? Smh.

475482eab84622899b8959703a70c301.jpg

DAY CONTINUES

honestly because of this any further investigations of mine are screwed(I forgot about this event when I investigated dekunut again)that's why I'm saying thins stuff now. But Dekunut was glittery BEFORE this event. Which is worrisome to me. It also has me wonder a little bit about Justa, but I'll put a case together about the rest of our strippers depending on how dekunut flips.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I already said I only targeted Dekunut and explained why I did so. I found it odd that he has yet to strip like the other glittery strippers. That's why the double investigation. It just seems off to me and I feel he's the best to go off of to figure this glitter out.
I say don't go off of anything until you investigate someone else and get a result to compare it to. I say investigate mez, see if he's glittery, since Deku visited him.

Libk

I say don't go off of anything until you investigate someone else and get a result to compare it to. I say investigate mez, see if he's glittery, since Deku visited him.
Well considering I can't investigate tonight, and any future results of mine are probably ruined, this is all I can really provide. This really is our best lead atm.

R

Razzbarey

I feel like your just saying that to make you seem like someone we shouldn't kill, my vote stays.

Libk

I wouldn't say he is trying to throw suspicion off of himself, but more of Mezlo. But we shouldn't really mess with Mezlo much more anyway, I think.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Mezlo is almost certainly town. A lynch proof, bulletproof mafia member would be beyond unfair.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
btw, I think we need to change the rules. Since "unu" no longer parses as an emote without the colon, I think the rule should be that DekuNut's name must always be typed as Dek:unu:t, so that Dekunut becomes Dek:unu:t.

But what do I know, I'm just a potato.

This is now an official rule. To write DekuNut's name you must now post it as Dek:unu:t so that it shows up as Dek:unu:t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom