• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
I just can't even with this game. I'm so far behind... that's what happens when you get a job and forget about Mafia... whoops....

Anyway, wut?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
While the glitter is unusual, I don't think we should vote for Dekunut because if Dekunut accumulates enough votes, he will be lynched, and thus the unu emote will become unusable and that doesn't sit right with me, the though causes some sort of strange tingling in my uvula. Just saying guys, but I think we should keep Dekunut alive, if only for comedic effect. It seems right now he's living on the juicyedge, and being juicy, it's slippery and he could die at any moment.

If Dekunut dies, I'll go UMU

So ya, let's not vote Dekunut pls :)

kthxbai

:kcool:

I have no idea what this glitter thing is but it is the only clue like linkdude74 said. Can friends please be of the explaining the glitter please?

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Dekunut

another glitter result. I think he is our best lead at this point.

I agree with you. There don't seem to be much else to go on amidst all of this craziness. I'm all for giving this a try. If nothing else, it'll surely give us some answers, but I do have a good feeling about it.

Vote: Dekunut

While the glitter is unusual, I don't think we should vote for Dekunut because if Dekunut accumulates enough votes, he will be lynched, and thus the unu emote will become unusable and that doesn't sit right with me, the though causes some sort of strange tingling in my uvula. Just saying guys, but I think we should keep Dekunut alive, if only for comedic effect. It seems right now he's living on the juicyedge, and being juicy, it's slippery and he could die at any moment.

If Dekunut dies, I'll go :megumu:

So ya, let's not vote Dekunut pls :)

kthxbai

:kcool:

Not even gonna read this post.:yucksar:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Mez, ou bother meh. Either yor insane an we shold take everythin you suy with uh grain af salt, our your relly trying ta tell os something. Thes stinkin gam is herd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom