• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razzbarey

Do we still have any other drunk people? It seems like the only drunk left is DekuNut. And if that's the case then I think his role may just be a drunk person. But the glitter is def suspicious, tho there really is no proof.

R

Razzbarey

Maybe the glitter was left from a mask of glittery memes like example::kcool:

Mido

Version 1
I am lost again, it seems. Before I interject, I must ask:

Guys, evry glittery purson who's dyed was taun. Is not a kult.

So, it seems the stripper cult isn't a cult after all? Hmm....

I am going to have to re-observe. It has been a busy week for me unfortunately, so my activity floundered as a result. My apologies!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Except the only glittery person who died so far was third party. We haven't tried killing any other strippers. That said, who's to say strippers can't be mafia either then? I'm not trusting Dekunut right now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love participating in a mafia game in which I don't even have to use logic or reason to form any of my posts and I can just sit here like :coolcrew: and look :kcool: while everybody else discusses. It's quite fun! :D

UWU

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Glitter results seem strange to me? Are you soft claiming a cop? Or a cop like role? I've only known there to be cops that investigate or get results back from other players, but with this game anything seems possible and I've got no clue.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Dekunut (4) - Linkdude74, Pendio, Doc, Razzbarey

Not Voting: Mellow Ezlo, Repentance, Batman, Justac00lguy, David, Frozen Chosen, Raindrop14, Deku Shroom, Kirino, Dekunut, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Sadia, Kiddrangon, Mido

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to achieve majority. The Day ends on Wednesday, May 27 at 9:00pm EST.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah but I can only investigate on odd number nights and I get glitter or no glitter. I investigated Deku twice to make sure nothing was getting in the way, considering he has yet to strip. But I'm not trusting him.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
The only reason I'm skeptical is that our sane cop is dead, but it's impossible to know anything for sure with the oddness of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom