• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Raindrop14 couldn't understand the fussing and nitpicking. Through her deluded stupor she was certain that the scum had to be just one step ahead.
"I can sulve ot" she said in a thick, and undeniably drunk, Russian accent.
"Is wun of thoooose sex or my nam is not Vladmir." She slurred as she waved her hand at Razzbarey, Kiddrangon, SavageWizzrobe, Linkdude74, Mellow Ezlo, and Sadia.
"Now u ply gam of country men's!"
Raindrop14 pulled out a revolver loaded a single bullet, spun the chamber and handed it to Razzbarey. She understand instantly what this was. She pressed the gun to her temple and pulled the trigger. The hammer snapped forward and clicked, revealing no bullet. Relief washed over her face while the others grew tenser. This repeated until it got to Mellow Ezlo. When he pulled the trigger the gun went off with a bang and he collapsed to the floor as blood and brain sprayed across Sadia's face.
Raindrop14 gleefully cried "Ees dun! I kill pest like cossack I am!"
However, just as she finished her sentence, Mellow Ezlo stood up and brushed himself off. There were blood stains on his clothes but other than that, no sign of injury. The rest of the town looked on in shock

Having just gone through such a stressful experience, they all called the day very early and decided to go to sleep.

Night 3 begins!

Those of you who can act during the night, please send in your actions before Thursday, May 21 at 9:00pm EST.

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Batman
Linkdude74
Justac00lguy
David
SavageWizzrobe
Frozen Chosen
Raindrop14
Deku Shroom
Kirino
Dekunut
Ari
Doc
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
Kiddrangon
Mido

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey guys. Due to some mild inactivity, I'm going to inact some posting rules.

1) You must post at 3 times every day period
1.1) This rule doesn't pertain when a day ends early, with the exception of 6 hours or less before the actual end of the day.
1.2) This rule doesn't pertain to anyone who has a specific role that dictates otherwise.
2) Failing to meet the post quota will result in you being replaced/modkilled
3) This rule is in effect now and will apply once Day 4 starts.
3.1) This rule will not take effect if Day 4 meets the stipulations set by 1.1
4) I will be tagging all players in this post and messaging all players through all means of contact I have with them to inform them of the new rules. This will all be done before the beginning of Day 4.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The night was full of moving memers again as a few figures went about their business. One figure in particular was going around to find his target. Yet once again he was distracted by the figure with the :krool: face. They on a ledge overlooking the other person, before sliding on sunglasses and looking more like a :kcool: face. The figure reached into their pocket, fumbling for something when suddenly a group of figures burst out of the shadows and opened fire with machine guns, firing vicious dank memes at the :kcool: figure. The onslaught was too much and they fell to the ground as they were pummeled by the force of memes. The shadowy figures cackled in glee. SavageWizrobe burst out as well yelling "I'm here to help you!"
SavageWizrobe pulled a gun out and started shooting it at :kcool: as well before suddenly stopping and saying, "Wait, that's not my first aid kit...it's a gun!"

The damage was done and :kcool: lay there, dead as all the figures walked off, except for SavageWizrobe. SavageWizrobe sat their, saddened by his mistaken killing of :kcool: and still distraught by how violated he was from the previous night. Shakily, he raised the gun he had to his head, closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger one last time.

The town rose in the morning and saw they were missing two of their members. Slowly thy gathered and saw the dead bodies of SavageWizrobe, the Quack Doctor and :kcool:. They reached down to peel back the :kcool: mask, revealing the face of Ari, the Compulsive Dardevil.

Day 4 begins!

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to achieve majority.
The Day ends on Wednesday, May 27 at 9:00pm EST.

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Batman
Linkdude74
Justac00lguy
David
Frozen Chosen
Raindrop14
Deku Shroom
Kirino
Dekunut
Doc
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
Kiddrangon
Mido

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop
SavageWizrobe, Quack Doctor
Ari, Compulsive Daredevil

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Ah darn, looks like I'm gone friends. Alas, I had a grand ol' time, but I must be taking my leave now.

Hope y'all don't miss this ol' sloth.

.......fare thee welllll..........

images

That's not good. They or whoever got our doc. And Ari wasn't in the stripping cult.... But a compulsive daredevil... I'm so confused even more with the stripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom