• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yo frends.

Vote: SavageWizzarobe

You sem way to suspicious. Simple because yo pointed ut that ther is as possibility tht Mez cold be as double rol, but thn you vot for hem, even thou you kno what th Jester rol is.

Also, Iu note, Kiddrangon and Razzbarey bacically bandwagoned oen that. Altough they postd first, Io know th mafia cn converse otside of th game. Yo want Mez ded fer a reson.

FoS: Kiddrangon and Razzbarey

My to cents.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
do you mean Saturday, May 16, at 9:00 PM EST?
I swear it wasn't me this time, I copy/pasted from Johnny. Anyway yes I do.

Meanwhile, to make this post more useful:

Vote Count

Mellow Ezlo (5) - SavageWizzrobe, Razzbarey, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio, Kiddrangon
Ari (1) - Justac00lguy
Dekunut (1) - Linkdude74
SavageWizzrobe (1) - Raindrop14

Not voting: Repentance, Batman, David, Frozen Chosen, Deku Shroom, Kirino, Dekunut, Doc, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Sadia, Mido

With 22 alive it takes 12 to achieve a majority. The day ends on Saturday, May 16, at 9:00 PM EST. (That's in less than 3 hours.)

What does FoS mean? And it's only my second / third game.

And if it gets a jester out of the game now then better I say

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
You sem way to suspicious. Simple because yo pointed ut that ther is as possibility tht Mez cold be as double rol, but thn you vot for hem, even thou you kno what th Jester rol is.

Actually, I voted for him before pointing out that he may be a second Jester, so you're wrong there. At the time I thought that he might be scum for manipulating Town to lynch one of their own on Day 1. I still think there's a decent chance of him being scum. Also, you might be defending Mezlo by trying to change the direction of the bandwagon at the last minute, when his lynch seems guaranteed. That doesn't make you look very good.

FoS: Raindrop14

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
hnestly i dont think its a gud idea to vote for Mez. if he wnts to b killd so bad, tht means hes up to sum shiz n i dont wnta to take tha chnce n vote for him

Vote: SavageWizzrobe

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I tink the dayz done. Stell don't lyke the Mez lynch (linching jesters isn't mie favorite pastime, NK em all), but sinc I tink he's knot town is ok

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Final Vote Count

Mellow Ezlo (5) - SavageWizzrobe, Razzbarey, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio, Kiddrangon
Ari (1) - Justac00lguy
Dekunut (1) - Linkdude74
SavageWizzrobe (2) - Raindrop14, Ari

Not voting: Repentance, Batman, David, Frozen Chosen, Deku Shroom, Kirino, Dekunut, Doc, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Sadia, Mido

The memers decided that Mellow Ezlo was far too chaotic. "You're trying to leave forever and we can't have that!" they shouted. A group of them rushed forward and started beating him in the head with their fists. "YES!" Mellow screamed, grabbing a chair and smashing it over his own head gleefully. "DON'T STOP EVERYONE PLEASE I NEED THIS YES YES YES!!!!!"

After six straight hours of beating him to a bloody pulp the group finally got tired and sat down to rest, with Pendio taking off his pants to cool down. Nursing their battered knuckles they all turned to look at Mellow.

"How are you still alive? umu" they asked.

He made a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face.

Night 2 begins!

Those of you who can act during the night, please send in your actions before Monday, May 18 at 9:00pm EST.

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Batman
Linkdude74
Justac00lguy
David
SavageWizzrobe
Frozen Chosen
Raindrop14
Deku Shroom
Kirino
Dekunut
Ari
Doc
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
Kiddrangon
Mido

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Wyh is evryone drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom