• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

@lex MM

The Lurker
1 hit left? I didn't know that:D....But if I hit you now, you're definetly going to kill me at the shoutbox....so better no.

And yes, I think we went really off topic.

B

BIg Mac

*Shoots an arrow at CB, and throws a fairy at SW* I think its because everyones used to the way things are now that they dont want to change it, like seriously... for examle:/ Who else could play a gerudo king better than me, and I think everyone agrees so they dont wanna make me choose a different race, just a thought

B

BIg Mac

*Shoots an arrow at CB* Not really... the quest only lasted like a day and then when we had it, the game got "confusing" and we were "cheating" maybe we should make the triforce quest longer or something

B

BIg Mac

*Shoots an arrow at CB* Im still happy as my status as king of the gerudo ^.^ No one can do it better than me

B

BIg Mac

HAHAHA Yea Im really 17 but no I dont have a chin curtain... but it would be amazing if I did... I would totally dye my hair orange

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom