• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
OMG! That is #$%@ing idiotic!
I will just assume you are referring to the basket hanging off a cliff that Link was thrown in! That cannot be useable because there is no way for you to put someone in it!

B

BIg Mac

Um 1st off calm your hips down cause it aint that serious... 2nd of all I said it's BASED off of it meaning not exactly the same... 3rd off its not hangin off of a cliff... 4th of all dont EVER EVER call me idiotic playing or not that word REALLY ticks me off

Rytex

Resident Netizen
*goes to the Mountain Village in Termina and gets Gilded Claws forged out of steel and Gold Dust, then slathers the poison of the Swamp all over them*

Hahaha. anyone who gets clawed by my new claws gets poisoned and dies slowly. Should prove useful against the enemy scums.

B

BIg Mac

*Goes to the Mountain village and slices Rytex* 4 hits left... Sorry but The thread was dying

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
No it is not! Fine, maybe so, but I have a plan.
Rupee's for everyone!!! XD
SW, can we just start rupee system number 2 now?!
Btw, rune factory is better than final fantasy!

<>200 (assuming SW said yes)

B

BIg Mac

Can we stop talking about Rune Factory and Final Fantasy?!
First off it was just a quick thing ok?!? Its not like we've been talkin about it for 2 pages... 2nd of all y not, We're trying to keep the thread alive and no one else is doing anything

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Rune Factory!!! ^.^

Wait, why don't you do anything Z64?!
*Runs to Deku Palace and bombs the bridge leading to the entrance*
I guess you can hop over the water, but intruders will be taking a hit through the poison. Consider this a gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom