• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Actually, each race is unique yet balanced. So, on a large perspective, no; but you might like some races better than others.
I would suggest you join the Deku to even out the alliances... (everyone is against the Gerudo-Sheikah-Deku, so another Deku can even out the numbers slowly)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Very Okay!
I thought of having you join me, but I can be alone for a while:)
I'm thinking of accepting only those who die, and become reborn. It's a Zelda Races equivalent to heaven;)

B

BIg Mac

I still dont know why everyone hates us though... But as you can see it wont stop us!!!

B

BIg Mac

What's the point?!? We have the Deku-Sheikah-Gerudo on one side... and on the other it's the Hylian-Twili-Zora-Goron-Kokiri... There are no Kokiri or Goron so that means its just the Twili and Hylian... And there's only one Hylian... Also, The twili dont really fight they just travel and heal people... The Zora dont get on like we do so we dont have to worry about them just yet... So basically the only person who can hit us are the Hylian and the only hylian is CB... So... And why does everyone call me Lord Big Mac... It makes me cocky :)

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
...Ok then. We shall...I don't know. I think we should contact our friends and tell them to join the Hylians and be active so this can be interesting...

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I shall be the only Hylian for now. It makes our (meaning only my) actions run much smoother. And yes, Twili do fight. You could look at your stab wound from TwiliPrincess...

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Someone make some action!

Gladly!*Warps to Big Mac's throne room and stabs him then warps back to castle*4 hits left! and you said we dont attack:devil::devil::devil:MWA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! This war is the delicious bread the Twili is eating! and this battle is the mustard on that bread!THE MUSTARD,OF YOUR DOOM!!!!:devil:(fawful quote)Allies!let us attack!I HAVE FURY!!!(another fawful quote)...have i gone insane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom