• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I Don't give the orders...I follow them...but I will not kill you I am waiting for SW's word...I am on your side young Deku. *Teleports to hyrule castle and kills several intruders*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
One, Hyrule Castle is mine due to Daogamer quitting and having the Hylians start fresh. Two, stop attacking people who are offline-it is not my fault that I have a life and cannot spend every minute of it having wars. So those hits do not count. If they do...

T

TwiliPrincess

*Teleports to CB and heals him with a fairy*
*Also warps to BM, stabs him, and warps to twilight realm*

B

BIg Mac

Yea they do... That's why you get 12 hrs... That's plenty of time... And besides you were online when I started attacking you then you logged off
Ok its not really fair if you can teleport right after you stab someone

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Fine, this is your last free pass with me. *Rides horse through Haunted Wasteland to the Spirit Temple and takes a hit* I'm in Twili territory now. BM, do you watch Man vs. Food? I spent a half hour offline watching that. :lol:

B

BIg Mac

No way I love Adam lolz MAN VS FOOD, MAN VS FOOD, MAN VS FOOD, MAN VS FOOD

B

BIg Mac

Lolz hahahaha thats SO true lolz My fave episode is with the ghost chili

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Ummm....
I think there are already 4 Sheikahs and I'm pretty sure SW is a little angry at you for your RPGs...
Try a different race.

I got hacked... I am currently awaiting his response to an apology, since it's only been about thirty minutes since I got my account back... I had no intention of making an RPG as good as this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom