• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

No Tony... I have no care for wat the other races think
@@lex... Well you nowhere near him so the only way to heal him would to be with the fairies
*shoots an arrow at CB* 3 hits left

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Ok, you know what? I'm breaking our alliance with the Hylians. [Sorry CB, I don't want the Deku Palace burned down by SW] Deku Representitive goes to Gerudo Castle [Or did you guys leave the name as Hyrule Castle?] and says "How about the Twili? Are they on our side?"

B

BIg Mac

Yea it's still Hyrule castle only it's under my contol... I dont know about the twili, I tusted them b4 but Idk now
*Shoots an arrow at CB* 2 hits left

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Well the Twili are allies with the Deku according to the front page so...would they be on our side *Shoots snot bubble at CB* 1 hit left

B

BIg Mac

Yes... Go to Hyrule castle and deal with any intruders in which you see fit... I have no idea where my right hand OW has gone.
*shoots CB with an arrow* 12 hrs CB

B

BIg Mac

Hahaha I dont use my left hand that much... I guess thats fierce deity!!! *Goes to the throne room and sits on my throne* Ahhhh... No place like home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom