• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Kirino

Tatakae
just to get this thread going(nobodys posted for a while)*warps using shadow portal,and stabs @lexMM with kinve*4 hits left. Nothing personal,BUT YOU MUST DIE!!!:devil:MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!:devil:

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Everbody here is a Freaking Cheater!!

You ****ing idiots!!! You were locked in a cell!! I can accept IronKnucle1 burning the cell since that is logical!! But sheltering yourself with rocks?!! You can put them around yourself in an attempt to make a shelter, but you can't meld them together!! So I can take the rocks off you and stab you!! I'm not serving Dao!!!
*runs away to somewhere secret*

Ok I am really pissed... someone just downgraded my rep for a ******** reason!!! Do the moderators even read what happened??? Or can't they control that? I didn't even say anything bad and some loser just made me lose reputation!

@lex MM

The Lurker
I've asked this question lots of times, espessialy in the previous game. Why do you want to kill me Dracomajora? (It reminds me of Dao....I mean his brother, when he tried to kill me too:lol:)

You ****ing idiots!!! You were locked in a cell!! I can accept IronKnucle1 burning the cell since that is logical!! But sheltering yourself with rocks?!! You can put them around yourself in an attempt to make a shelter, but you can't meld them together!! So I can take the rocks off you and stab you!! I'm not serving Dao!!!
*runs away to somewhere secret*

And I suppose you had some spare cages laying around? Or did you build those while dragging 2 Gorons and a Hylian across the map?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
ok well since by now my 12 hours is up so i have to choose a new race so now i am joining the hylians to give them more people. Im going to be gone probably for the rest of the weekend so i probably wont do much for the moment

@lex MM

The Lurker
......Well, the things I understood: Dracomajora wants to kill me, the Dekus have no leader and Ironknuckle is with Hylians.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've asked this question lots of times, espessialy in the previous game. Why do you want to kill me Dracomajora? (It reminds me of Dao....I mean his brother, when he tried to kill me too:lol:)

I really dont know why.probably because its gettin kinda boring.no wars or anything.yeah.so i just attacked a random person for no reason to start a fight.:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom