• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

*goes over to the Knocked out OW and steals all his forest fairies and destroys them, and then I plant his weapon in his chest. 12 hours.

now time to take care of Big Mac.... *finds Big Mac in Gerudo Fortress planning his evil plots, and I shoot him in the chest* 4 hits left.

*finds a Gerudo weapon hanging on the wall and jumps out the window and slices Big Macs head off* your dead!

now time to finish off the last remaining gerudo member... *stabs and slashes TT all over making a bloody mess*

It seems the Hylians have won this battle all the Gerudos have died! *calls in army of knights to carry away these dead Gerudos and throw them off a cliff into the Gerudo valley river. The bodies flow with the river never to be seen again* This day, The Hylians have conquered the Gerudos! *sets up guards and knights all around my territory* whoever enters my territory that wants to cause harm to the Hylians will get hurt 1 damage even if you teleport in. And to the Sheikahs, please do not help the Gerudos I have something to give you if you let them all die out..... Something really good.... but if you choose to help them, you will regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom