• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The ZD Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Series

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Name: Luffy
Friend Code: 1204-7823-0625

I usually don't do an average brawl and I usually try to do everything in challenges to unlock all I can.
But when I do brawl, it's to test myself to make sure I'm not doing too bad and I can usually beat 3 level 9's all on a team against me (with my best character that is). I'm still better at 1 on 1.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
@Kotake&Koume:

We actually have a tournament underway right now, but I will be sure to let you know when signups for the next one are occurring.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
There's less than 24 hours left for round 1... Remember guys, results are due tomorrow at 6pm EST. Just under 22 hours remain.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I beat Myriadviper42 2 out of 3. Good luck in the next round, MV!

EDIT: I wad going to record the matches, but forgot to. Hopefully I'll remember next round, and anyone else who wants to record matches, by all means, do!

Also, all first round results are in, which means that you can begin organizing with your second round opponents now, though I won't send out reminder VMs until tomorrow, since that's when the next round officially begins.

Most people who lost and have now moved to Losers' Bracket Round 1 will have a Bye since we did not have an even 16 players. Think of it as though there are players for seeds 14, 15, 16, but they all lose automatically. They lost their first round matches, but they are still in the tournament. So now, they have to lose automatically again in the second round. So, Turo602, 101hylaindin and Jedizora will have Byes. The only match that will occur this week in the Losers' Bracket is Myriadviper42 vs. Triforce King.

Also, 101hylaindin did not organize with his opponent this week and did not respond to my Private Messages. If anyone knows him, and they think they can contact him, please do so to remind him of the tournament. If he does not respond, there will have to be one last Bye in Losers' Bracket Round 2.

Last edited:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I beat 425 best 3 games out of 5. Whoever I'm playing next, Destiny or PT, practice, practice, practice!

Good luck in the next brackets, 425. You and TK have my support.

Beeker

Wild Card
Ducknoises beat me best 3 out of 5. And pretty quickly too. :sweat:

Ducky, I wish you luck in the next round! Not like you'll need it though...;)

I've decided to drop out of the tournament so pupairo12 has a bye.

The bracket says that you will be fighting me, Turo, but you will just have a bye, so you don't have to send me a message or anything.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Okay, we are moving onto the next round! This time, only the Losers' Bracket will be playing, so if you're still in the Winners' Bracket, you get a break this week.

There are 4 Losers' Bracket games this week, so if you're in one of those, get in contact with your opponent and all that jazz, your games are due Saturday.

It should be noted that Triforce King has dropped out of the tournament.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Why is everyone dropping out! I was looking forward to a thrilling nail-biting finale. Now it's a bye-your-way-to-the-top-athon-thing.

No offense to those that are not at fault for others dropping out. Still, I'm allowed to be curmudgeonly every now and then.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Did anyone even do their matches this week?

I was about to ask this, but I think there has been quite a bit of excitement on the forums this week, so we'll extend another few days on this round. I'll be sure to give reminders again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom