• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wii Slim/Lite/Family Edition...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
We've known about the Wii remodel, the slimmer one, for some time now (August 2011 IIRC).

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/console...rio-bros-wii-and-a-mario-music-cd-black/97603

I really dislike the fact that they went cheaper to manufacture at the cost of no more GameCube support. I mean, that was the first reason why I wanted a Wii: to get a new system still capable of playing my old games. Then again, ports/remasters are made for a reason...

So, what's your opinion on the Wii 2.0? Do you like how sleek it is, and how do you feel about the lack of GC compatibility?

It really looks nice, but without the GCN compatibility, its just not worth it. I'd say that if you want a Nintendo system now, just wait for the Wii U.

I don't see why Nintendo wants to release this when the Wii U is coming out in 1 year. It looks cool, but I find it pointless to buy it since the new console is coming out which has brand new games and you are able to play Wii games. It sucks that we can't play GC games or use GC controllers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom