• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The "what is the Name of This Game" Thread

Conor

the over analysing guy
Okay, so idea time. Have any of you ever played a game, maybe you lost it a while ago, maybe you rented it or played it over a friend's house, that you just can't for the life of you remember the name of? Well maybe not, but I have.

My thought process here is if you post enough details about the game somebody on the forum is bound to know, right? So yeah, go crazy.

The game I'd like to know the name of was a ps2 game I rented from a now non-existant shop, at the beginning I vaguely remember some sort of genie being summoned and eating a dude. The actual gameplay was fun, you went into a cave (presumably there was more than one but I never did get far) and had to collect these party ball like objects which contained things like buildings and residents of a town you have to built, that was destroyed, I'm guessing by the genie, I'm pretty sure a cat was involved somewhere along the line, as was a girl called Paige I could never find, and your weapons had durability meters, any help would be just grand.

M. Bulteau

Composer
I once saw an ad in a game about this other game, I think the name was Virus, I'm not sure, but it was some sort of FPS, quite old, possibly for Windows 95. I think the screenshot showed you navigated the actual folders in your PC or some other PC or something, and there was a FPS set, I guess to hunt viruses.

Anyone?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I once saw an ad in a game about this other game, I think the name was Virus, I'm not sure, but it was some sort of FPS, quite old, possibly for Windows 95. I think the screenshot showed you navigated the actual folders in your PC or some other PC or something, and there was a FPS set, I guess to hunt viruses.

Anyone?

This game is called "Virus: The Game". It came out in 1997

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus:_The_Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom