• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Okay! Tank u, Hakumen.))

The little girl near Hakumen began to hop excitedly. "Daddy! Daddy! That girl is the one who sang to the village a few days ago!" Utau chuckled. "Now I remember! You were that little girl who said you wanted to sing like me someday. How could I forget you?" The girl ran up to Utau and hugged her with an excited look on her face. "I've been practicing!" Utau smiled. "Just keep up the practice and maybe you'll even be better than me!" The two then laughed.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka walked, glancing behind her as she heard the laughter. This is my destiny, though. To go alone... She bowed her head, sadness filling her.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka turns and looks at Nova. "Souls to collect, Twili to hunt.... things I have to do... preferably alone... I'm paid to kill corrupted Twili. It's how I'm still alive"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I have no proof yet... but I can sense she's corrupted. But I won't attack her yet..." Maka rubs her arm, and her hand travels to a bag on her belt.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka waves, a sad smile playing across her lips. She sighs and keeps walking, head bowed, brown hair blowing in the breeze. Why is this my life...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom