• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

"Would you like to join us for a snack? I was just about to make her one before putting her down for her nap." Hakumen asks politely

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka waits for when the Poes emerged, able to see them and take their souls. There were more than 60, as was believed. There were 100. She had 40.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She saw a Poe. She stood and swung her scythe at the Poe, which dodged and swung back. She flipped back, then killed it and put its soul in the bag

"Well we just picked up a few neccessitites. But I have some fish from my fishing trip I made, various fruits, and vegetables, I also have pumpkin bread baking and some stew brewing." he tells her
"Yeah my daddy's the best cook EVER!!" She says jumping in the air.

"Ok then." almost as soon as he pulls it out, Allison pulls his arm down and whispers "Can give it to her?"
Hakumen smiles at this and hands her the apple, which is then handed to Utau. "Here."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka wanders, looking for Poes. She passes the hime of Hakumen and his daughter. She knocks tentatively on the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom