• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The toughest shrines

Mido

Version 1
I will say one of thre hardest Shrines si that ****ing mini golf one. Easy enough to get the orb from it but to get the hidden chest (for doing the 2nd round of mini golf) is a real *****. So much so I gave up on doing it.

Agreed 100%. With enough trial and error and direction analysis, the first round can be done quickly, but round 2 is an exercise in unadulterated brutality! :eek: Finding the intricate way to direct the ball is super-difficult, and is something I hope to figure out eventually.

Agreed 100%. With enough trial and error and direction analysis, the first round can be done quickly, but round 2 is an exercise in unadulterated brutality! :eek: Finding the intricate way to direct the ball is super-difficult, and is something I hope to figure out eventually.
You're just looking at it the wrong way.
It's the starting point that's important.

There is one that I solved, but had to give up on the bonus treasure chest because I just couldn't get it right. It involves using stasis on an orb and then golfing it into a hole to get the bonus chest, but the shot is so impossible that I broke two sledges and still didn't get it. Other than that, the only one that's given me even a modicum of trouble was the aforementioned constellation one. Took me some time to figure it out, but I felt like I was thinking steadily through it. I don't think I was fully stymied at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom