• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Skyward Sword- Evil?

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I doubt it will be evil. There will probably be some conflict, and certainly there will be some attempts to surprise people with the plot, but the sword won't be evil. Link and his swords have always had an almost spiritual connection...this is the beginning of that story, the beginning of the relationship between elf-child and sword. It while highlight the purity and nobility of that relationship. It will not taint or corrupt that bond between boy and blade.

Also, remember, even Midna, who was troubling, was revealed to be good in the end.

More likely that there is some other betrayal in the game...

T

Twili

Thank you for that, Great theory!

Although obviously when you look at the girl, she doesn't seem evil, but I guess it's very possible. That would be pretty exciteing through out the whole game with the fairy as your partner helping you along, but only to figure out at the very end you release her and you must defeat her once and for all!

I love it!

O

OcarinaMaiden

Hey that's a pretty cool theory!
But it's really sad!! :hmm:
And isn't Link smarter than that? :(<ya! gimme some credit!)
Maybe she had to give up all of her power into the master sword so that Link could defeat the boss at the very end.. and then she died!
Wait, that's still sad..
Hey! Maybe she turns into Navi!!
Or.. Navi's like, great-great-grandma...
OR THE OCARINA!! Maybe she goes into the ocarina!!!!!!
I dunno, I'm just throwing stuff out there now... We shall see, I suppose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom