• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Scale of Azure (Sign-Ups)

This is a novel based on the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series set long after Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. It will have the same guild with different members and the same central village also with different Pokemon, as well as some familiar locations.

Here is the sign-up sheet (italics signify optional fields):

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

These are the roles:

Guild Leader: Atsuma

Guild Leader's Assistant:

Guild Members:

Enemy Gang Leader:

Enemy Gang Members:

Bosses:

Villagers:

Requirements

No duplicate Pokemon, unless both users have different nicknames.

Everyone besides bosses cannot be Legendary Pokemon.

Guild members must be of reasonable size to fit in the guild.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Litwick. If you aren't using Unova Pokemon (which is fine), then Sneasal
Nickname: Snowstorm (if I need to be Sneasal)
Role: Guild Leader's Assistant
Personality: feisty, quick to react, kind, but fierce when need be
Other: none (for now)

Hope this works!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Pokemon: Totodile
Nickname: Splash
Role: Guild Leader
Personality: Cool, makes jokes out of random stuff and demands the best from the guild members
Backstory: Before he became the guild leader, Totodile served other leaders before him
Other: Can he like have a gf in the story?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Pokemon: Pichu
Nickname: Ashie
Role:Gang leader
Personality: well trained, nice, active
Backstory:N/A
Other: Her favorite snack is ice cream on a stick (blue raspberry)

Last edited:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Pokemon: Vulpix :D
Nickname: Annie
Role: Umm... Guild Member? Put me anywhere you see fit ;)
Personality: Annie is a sweet Pokemon, who is very loyal, and is willing to giver her life. She knows how to deal with enemies very nicely, and likes to plays small pranks on both friends and foe :P But she knows when it's time to be serious.
Backstory: I have no idea xD
Other: Annie always thinks before she acts. She makes plans very quick, but also follows other Pokemon who she trust's plans without question.

pizzavato

B*RS
Pokemon: gardevoir
Nickname: starlight
Role: guild member! make my character one of the few strongest!
Personality: kind, brave, sensitive, confident
Backstory: got lost in the woods but was found and raised by the legendary pokemon darkrai. during a fierce battle against the pokemon giratina, starlight was about to be killed by giratinas shadow force, but darkrai shielded her and was killed. starlight ran away from the battle and lived alone, struggling to stay alive. she then found the Pokemon guild and chose to join. there, she was trained, fed, and was given a place to sleep by the guild leader. (make my character atsumas characters orphaned daughter!)
Other: likes strawberry cake and ramen noodle. move set: thunder punch, fire punch, shadow ball, (and later learns the best:) judgement!... likes to shop for battle equipment and food, quite tom-boyish

Last edited:
These are all good, guys, but Josie...

Pokemon: Pichu
Nickname: Ashie
Role:Guild Leader's Assistant
Personality: nice,stubborn,neutral, well trained
Backstory: Ashie's a 19 year old Pokemon Trainer, who has lost her father at the age of 7. She then became a Pokemon Trainer at the age of 13. She wanted to become the most powerful trainer
Other: Her favorite snack is ice cream on a stick (blue raspberry)

There's 2 problems with this: 1) The Guild Leader's Assistant position is already taken. 2) You said in your backstory that you are a Pokemon Trainer, but you signed up as a Pichu.:huh: This could only make sense if you mean that your character was a Pokemon Trainer until she was turned into a Pokemon. If you could fix these 2 things up, that would be much appreciated.;)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Turned into a Pokemon? I don't get it................I mean to Gang leader instead

All of the characters in this story are Pokemon. The "Pokemon:" part is where you say what Pokemon you will be, not what your trainer's Pokemon is. I should've clarified that in the OP. There are no humans/trainers here.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
All of the characters in this story are Pokemon. The "Pokemon:" part is where you say what Pokemon you will be, not what your trainer's Pokemon is. I should've clarified that in the OP. There are no humans/trainers here.
I was confused, but I edited it...was stupid to not know that

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
you're giving it another try? :D
btw, you've gained a lot of rep since I've posted anything on this forum ;)

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: Riki
Role: Guild Member is fine to me
Personality: Riki is an adventurous Pokemon, never to lazy to go on path, and is very loyal to both his leader and his friends. He isn't that type of pokemon who is the best in fights (not bad, but not special, just normal), and although he is very adventurous, he doesn't just run into enemies, more the type that has to go because another friend already attacked. He isn't very strong, but just before dead his auro grows (kind of fits his pokemon).
Backstory: I've no idea, not something special, you can give him the backstory that fits well in your story ;)
Other: maybe he and annie could be teamed up/good friends, if she's alright with that?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
you're giving it another try? :D
btw, you've gained a lot of rep since I've posted anything on this forum ;)

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: Riki
Role: Guild Member is fine to me
Personality: Riki is an adventurous Pokemon, never to lazy to go on path, and is very loyal to both his leader and his friends. He isn't that type of pokemon who is the best in fights (not bad, but not special, just normal), and although he is very adventurous, he doesn't just run into enemies, more the type that has to go because another friend already attacked. He isn't very strong, but just before dead his auro grows (kind of fits his pokemon).
Backstory: I've no idea, not something special, you can give him the backstory that fits well in your story ;)
Other: maybe he and annie could be teamed up/good friends, if she's alright with that?

I'm a 100% fine with that, Koki ^^ So I guess we are a team ^^ *high fives Koki* :P

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Pokemon: Dragonair
Nickname: Zordo
Role: Enemy Gang Leader
Personality: Cruel, heartless
Backstory: Abandoned in a forest, he became cruel and began to kill passerby's before forming a Gang.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Pokemon:Squirtle
Nickname:Torrent
Role:Guild Member
Personality:A loner. Won't talk to anyone but slowly starts to open up
Backstory:Has a big scar on his left leg but won't let anyone know why. Used to be part of the evil guild but left after they betrayed him
Other: Doesn't trust anyone and is hard on his teamates as he only wants to be number one at everything

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Pokemon:Absol
Nickname: Fate
Role: Guild Member
Personality: Quiet, nice, protects his friends.
Backstory: You can make one up, otherwise, no one knows but him. (So I won't indulge.)
Other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom