• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
((I thought we were to meet Zelda at Outset-))

Lenzo whispers to the captain. "Sounds a bit fishy if ye ask me, sir. I mean, why would the princess entrust such an epic quest upon such lowly pirates such as ourselves?"

Mido

Version 1
Bronson, who was behind Lenzo during the briefing, pokes him on the back to address his question. He then points to Chant, referencing his suggestion with a grunt. It didn't matter why lowly pirates were chosen for the job. What mattered was the reward.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Zelda replies to Lenzo. "Well you see, it's quite embarrassing really, since I just recently found out I was Zelda and not Tetra, we don't have much of a military. We just set up this fortress here on Outset Island. Plus, I have quite the affinity for pirates."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The sea doesn't leave one so easily," Kordol tells the princess. He respected the sailor Tetra as a true woman of the waves before her true identity was revealed. While he was loathe to call her a pirate, but they weren't the only people of the seas.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Evie was stood at the back of the group taking everything in in silence. She was suspicious as well as to why they had asked to undertake something of this importance. There wereant that had no love for pirates and she was always concerned about traps but zelda had been a so-called pirate herself.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Gordin has already made his descision. "Those rupees look mighty nice, I think we'll go on your little scavenger hunt!"

"Thank you very much. You don't know what this means to us. Things haven't been quite the same since link was captured and taken to the Drablands! I can give you a map of where we believe the fragments are located." She hands Gordin a map, "this will lead you there but then it's up to you, who knows what the Vaatians have done to protect the shards. "

Mido

Version 1
Bronson, who ended up behind everyone else in their mad hurry towards the ship, turns around to carefully bow to Zelda. A single drop of sweat falls down his face, showing his quiet embarrassment. He did not intend to be rude, but the allure of reward had him by the shirt. After entering the ship, Bronson returns to the kitchen to tidy it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom