• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol had taken final watch, for the express purpose of waking everyone up himself. Which he proceeded to do... with a cowbell.
"Up and at 'em!" he yells loudly, "It's morning!"

Mido

Version 1
Bronson is already awake when Kordol sounds the bell. He is preparing breakfast. Nearly burning his hand preparing BLT sandwiches, Brinson grunts quickly as he finishes the meals. With the abundance of bread and salted meat aboard the ship, sandwiches were an easy dish with which to start the day.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Gordin rolls over and goes back to sleep, he was the captain darn it! He was gonna sleep in! He only hopes Bronson didn't make anything yummy!

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
((I've not been getting notifications again lol))
Evie taps on the door to the captains cabin and peeks around the door, seeing the captain still in bed she went to Bronson "make sure you get some of those sandwiches to the captains cabin" she said thinking that the smell of those would soon get him up

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
As the smell of the sandwiches wafts into Gordin's nose, he shoots up out of his bed. And tries to act like he's been up for hours. "Ah Bronson! What kept you??" He asks slyly as he reaches for the plate.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Evie takes her chance while the captain was distracted by the sandwiches, she slips back into the cabin and dismisses Bronson. "do you know what to expect once we reach the next island ((sorry can't remember what it's called))" she asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom