• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The One Thing You Can't Go a Day Without Having/doing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Unfortunately enough, I'm really attached to ZeldaDungeon. I can't go a day without logging into the site. In fact, I've frequently said "gtg bye" but popped back on not five minutes later (thanks Wolf ;) ). The community is far too engrossing for its own good, and it keeps me here almost 24/7.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I can't go a day without hugging the Azure Teddy, I'll always do it before I go to school. Also, I can't go a day without drawing. I'll go cuckoo nutz without me not drawing a thing.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I can't go a day without listening to music at least once. I did do this once and I almost when psychotic, and I am not lying. I have withdrawl symptoms that are worsened if people annoy me or are listening to music.

I also can't go a day without coffee.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I can't go a day without eating. One time I went 24 hours without eating just to see what would happen...I'm never doing that again.

I cannot go without a day of these forums. I have to log on every-so-often, even at school from my phone just so I don't go into ZD withdrawal. There are some exceptions, I suppose... the longer I go without ZD, the more irritable I become, but also the more reluctant I am to log back on. Sometimes after I get on, I find there is nothing to do, so I'm literally just alternating between viewing the index and new posts... over and over... and over... until something interesting happens. But I need my ZD, so don't judge me.

[I also cannot go a second without thinking about Ganon. Hush.]

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I can't go a day without going on ZD. I also can't go a day without getting frustrated over school.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Internet and fandom (often they are linked :P). I pretty much go stir crazy if I cannot log onto the internet for a little while, or do something fandom-related, whether it's reading a fanfic, watching a fanvid, discussing it online, etc. I'm a geek, I need to do something geeky :P

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Besides the essential to staying alive obvious answers, I can't go a day without spending some quality time talking to my boyfriend in some form. :3 Tim is a huge part of my life, and even though we live far apart I share everything with him- things I find interesting, my thoughts, feelings, all of it. He's the one person I can always depend on to be there for me every day, and I try to do the same for him.

Probably working-out. It's funny, because I can remember back to the days where I originally started working-out; it was awful. I had to force myself to do it. Now, its just part of my every-day routine; took about a month for it to get like that though.

Oh, and recently I've elected to read for at least thirty minutes every night before I go to sleep. It's going pretty well so far, haven't missed a day in about a week. Hopefully it will turn in to routine like my work-outs have, because I've actually learned and retained a lot more information than I originally thought I was going to when starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom