• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The One Thing You Can't Go a Day Without Having/doing?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Dont think I've seen a thread like this, sorry if there is...

So yeah! Whats the one thing you have to do or have to have on a daily basis? It can be a certain habits, food, clothing, exercising Ect. Have fun Guys! :)

One thing that I have to do every day is morning exercise....like sit up's, press up's maybe even a morning jog :/ It's annoying but I have got into the routine of it. I think the main reason I do it is to just wake myself up, as in the morning I can be really sleepy and just generally moody. So it certainly sets me up for the day in a good mood for the rest of the day :)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Coffee. I don't get caffeine withdrawal headaches, but I have a much greater propensity to be a cranky, awful person until noon without it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I HAVE to do something about my hair every day. I refuse to go out in public unless I straighten it so that it's not a curly mess of tangled spaghetti. Dx

Lately, it's been hard for me to go a day without talking to my girlfriend. I didn't talk to her at all on Monday, and that one day felt like a week. Dx

I can't go a day without breathing... I've tried everything, but no matter what I do, it just does not work. I held my breath for a whole minute once, and I nearly fainted.... Argh...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Jeez, Wolf Sage took the best one.

I guess I'll go with drinking water. If I don't drink water every few hours, my throat gets all dry and stuff.

For some odd reason, I can`t go a day without living.

One of these days, that will change. Unless you're immortal. Are you immortal, woyo?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
iPhone - This is pretty much everything, it can access this wonderful thing called the Internet.
Sleep - If I do an all nighter I will vomit the next day, happens every time.
Food and Drinks - I love food and drinks :)
That's about all...

Kybyrian

Kind of difficult to think of something here. If there's one thing I can't go a day without, it's a shower. I feel terrible if I don't have a shower every morning, so I always do.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I like to say I can't go a day without thinking about Ghirahim, because I've done it every day for more than a year. I do it every day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom