• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Official Skyward Sword Redundant Theory Burning Thread

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Hi all, and welcome to the official Skyward Sword redundant theory burning thread!

Did you have a theory about Skyward Sword? Was it completely wrong? Did your careful speculation and studying lead you down a dead end path? This thread is dedicated to cathartically burn all those theories that led you on a wild goose chase. Hopefully we'll all feel better after getting rid of all our stupid ideas. Feel free to throw all of your bad theories into the bonfire. For maximum effect, play the video below as you release your theories. I'll start:

[video=youtube;Fe22Lbkk9VQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe22Lbkk9VQ&feature=related[/video]

I thought there would be Oocca in Skyloft.
I wasn't completely convinced that the pale guy was the antagonist.
I thought that Skyward Sword was coming out early this year.
I didn't think there would be any flight.
I thought Skyloft was one giant land mass, not dotted islands.

I was a fool! (Note: This thread is not to be taken seriously, but you can if you want.)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I am whole-heartedly guilty of this one:

I thought that Skyward Sword was coming out early this year.

I guess I put too much faith in Nintendo's word......call me a fool.

I seriously don't want them to push it later than the "Holiday Season" they're claiming, because you might have noticed that they still avoided giving us a solid release date.

No.....please Nintendo, don't push it any later than that. Arrghhhh....

A quick word, I think in some interview last year they did mention that Skyloft would be a spread out like set of islands and not a single landmass, but I have no recollection as to which interview that was at this point so ehh~~ oh well xD

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Lol, this is amazing. XD

Erm... Well, there was a little voice in the back of my head that said that the pale guy (Ghirahim) was actually Link's friend who fell from the sky. (And the other little voice told me that it was Zelda... And I was right! X3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom