• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Official Legend of Zelda Timeline Has Been Updated

original.jpg

CZIVCJsUEAAW2Tj.jpg

https://twitter.com/ZeldaOfficialJP

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So, did they just retcon the majority of Zelda games out of the timeline, or is that just me?

I think it is only the timeline for post 2011 games but this timeline would actually make more sense if it was the only canon games, apart from the abomination, TFH.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No Zelda U on here. I am disappoint.

I love how more than half of them are remakes.

Also, I love TFH, but its plot is so bad that I honestly don't think it should even be on the timeline, it seems so out of place. "Hero saves the world" "Hero saves the world" "Hero helps the princess change clothes". ya. ok.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think TFH should be on all three timelines. Since we have 3 Links in the drablands working together to gather materials. The drablands could be located in a temporal anomaly causing the three timelines to sync briefly at that instant.

Other than that I think the timeline is just a simplified version of the Hyrule Historia one with the addition of TFH.

Mido

Version 1
...so is this essentially the Zelda Timeline in HD? Well, the 3D-titled games are mentioned, too. Lots of "D's" if I do say so myself!

I think TFH should be on all three timelines. Since we have 3 Links in the drablands working together to gather materials. The drablands could be located in a temporal anomaly causing the three timelines to sync briefly at that instant.

Now that it has been said, it must be canon!

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
You know I really wish they thought out the story of TFH more, because now we have ALBW Link saves Hyrule and Lorule, and then he goes to Hytopia where he apparently has a billion identical brothers running about.

Incidentally I think 2011 was the first year that Nintendo thought at all about a cohesive timeline between games as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom