• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Really happy with how Wonder is looking. Bubble and Drill look like great new power-ups and the latter is a nice nod back to Galaxy 2.

The badges are ridiculously creative. I have a feeling I'll use that vine one a lot. It's time to go full Spider-Man.

I was a little surprised about how online is being implemented with the character outlines being incredibly light in friend lobbies. I like the idea of shadows and also being able to revive other players with standies.

My one complaint is that Yoshi and Nabbit are easy mode only. I wish you could play them as regular characters who take damage.

All of the levels look incredibly fresh and creative. I'm ready for October.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Overall this looks fantastic, should be a fun little game. My only real nitpicks are that the levels aren't nonlinear and that the characters don't have unique attributes or abilities.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Overall this looks fantastic, should be a fun little game. My only real nitpicks are that the levels aren't nonlinear and that the characters don't have unique attributes or abilities.
The badges make up for that, plus you have the choice to play as four different flavors of Yoshi (albeit as an easy mode)

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
My hopes are the same as last time.

Professor Layton and Prime 4 news are the big things. Ports of Prime 2 and 3 are also up there. A collection of the rest of the Layton saga would be too I guess.

I’d imagine we’ll see a few courses from the final MK8DX wave, so I’m hoping that Airship Fortress is among them.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This might be the first full length direct that I don't watch live in some capacity. This post may be irrelevant but I have nothing else to say, there's nothing I'm looking forward to at the moment.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm putting $1 on Metroid Prime 4 not appearing whatsoever at this direct. Anyone want to take that bet? :eyes:

(But it has to be an appearance. If someone comes on the stream and just name-drops it then it doesn't count.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom